[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is West Africa the shittiest part of Africa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Is West Africa the shittiest part of Africa?
>>
>>77996244
idk ain't it eastern africa? like ethiopia somalia kenya etc
>>
>>77996244
All of Africa is pretty shitty with the exception of Rhodesia in its prime.
>>
File: mali-mud-mosque[1].jpg (155KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mali-mud-mosque[1].jpg
155KB, 800x450px
>>77996333
But Ethiopia, Somalia and Kenya at least had some decent culture before they were colonized by the Europeans. Meanwhile West Africa's greatest achievement is this mud hut
>>
Not sure actually.
>North Africa: mudslime, Libya is shit, Egypt and Algeria decent due to colonisation
>East Africa: Absolute garbage
>West Africa: Absolute garbage
>Central Africa: Absolute Garbage
>Southern Africa: South Africa was a good country because of the high white population, but now declining without apartheid. Same was with Rhodesia before the whites there were exterminated.
>>
>>77996333
>somalia

A while back I remember reading some state department warning that was issued for mogadishu that was something like "Local travel outside of armored convoy is highly discouraged"
>>
>>77996797
Yes you need armed guards in somalia. Its medieval but with guns.

No police exist there.
>>
>>77996441
>Egypt and Algeria decent due to colonisation
Algeria was a shithole during the French area it's only decent now due to oil nationalisation, also Egypt was shit then and is still shit.
>>
>>77996244
Ranking unbiased
>north
>east
>west
>south
Power gap
>central
>>
>>77996904
>Power gap

dear god
>>
>>77996244
Naw that would be the northern part where wannabe wh*Tes live
>>
>>77997128
Holy fuck I feel bad for the guy, look at the expression on his face goddamn I hope they didn't kill him ;-;
>>
The inland is the worst of course. Shoreline are generally more developed for a reason.
>>77996904
>>
>>77997203
i hope they killed him fast and with no pain 2bh, no reason to stay alive
>>
No it's Argentina
>>
No, central Africa has the most conflict and is the most destitute.
>>
>>77996244
Central Africa is probably the worst
>DR Congo
>CAR
>Rwanda
>Burundi
>Chad
West Africa has some improving states like Ghana and Cabo Verde but most of what France and Belgium touched in the past in Africa is kinda crap today.
>>
>>77996441
Libya was good under Gaddafi. And South Africa never had a high number of whites, it had a small elite of whites who lived first world lives and the natives lived in horrible slums. I know it is fashionable to be racist here, but maybe the extreme crime and inequality of modern SA is caused by the 40 years of sanctioned inequality? I b4 liberal sjw, I am anti illegal migration for the same reason why I am against colonialism. Even extremely poor nations like Mozambique are safer and more pleasant than SA exactly because true apartheid was never there and the society was not sharply divided between white and black. It is extreme inequality, not poverty that makes crime - I don't think it is coincidence that violent anti white movements and social collapse occured in the 2 countries that institutionalized racism. You treat people like they are lesser beings, of course they will hate you, what did you expect, a congratulationary letter?
>>
Central Africa is unarguably the biggest shithole on Earth
>>
>>77998051
>>77998419
Equatorial Guinea and Angola seem to be well off though
>>
>>77998567
Dont let their high GDP per capita fool you, Equatorial Guines is just like any other shithole but has some oil millonaires
>>
>>77998347
>Mozambique is safer and more pleasant
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RENAMO_insurgency_(2013–present)
And http://globalinitiative.net/held-to-ransom-an-overview-of-mozambiques-kidnapping-crisis/
>Mozambique never had racism institutionalised
Well, they had.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.