[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Belarus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: My_Coat_of_arms_of_Belarus.svg.png (231KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
My_Coat_of_arms_of_Belarus.svg.png
231KB, 600x600px
Why Belarus keeps trying to pretend it's Lithuania? Get your own history, stop stealing.
>>
Prediction:Butthurt Poleshits claiming that Lithuania is not the real Lithuania and Belarus is the Real Lithuania
>>
Lithuania is not real Lithuania and Belarus is the Real Lithuania.

Lithuanian language wasn't recognised in the times of Most Serene Commonwealth of Poland (known among butthurt lithshit historians as Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth but that's a lie). Ruthenian (ancestor of modern Belarussian) in contrast was recognised as an official language of the state together with Polish and Latin.
Hell Lithuanian wasn't even a fucking minority language while dumb shit like Armenian for God knows what reason was.
Modern lithuania which emerged after WW1 is as legitimate of a country/nation as Ukraine which emerged around the same period. With made-up nationalism and government-sanctioned wewuzing effort they roleplay everyday as a nation.

Wilno is Polish as well.
>>
>>77974448
Why Polands keep trying to pretend it's Lithuania? Get your own history, stop stealing.
>>
>>77974315
>>77974448
that's pure cringe, stop messing with vpns and changing flags you fag, get a life you attention whore
>>
>>77974520
That is not me you fucking delusional poleshit
>>
>>77974279
Why do you even care about that shitty ass country?
White russians are scum of the earth
>>
>>77974279
>implying the Grand Duchy of Lithuania's legacy only belongs to one country
>seeing this as stealing and not a source of pride that Lithuania once stretched from the Baltic to the Black Sea
>>
>>77974279
>>77974315
>>77974518
>>77975191
Fuck off Żmudź. The legacy of Lithuania belongs to one country only - the great nation of Belarus.
>>
File: Tót Királyság.png (381KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
Tót Királyság.png
381KB, 1000x745px
doublecross bros
>>
B
>>
>>77974279
haha
>>
File: Statut-1588.jpg (143KB, 777x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Statut-1588.jpg
143KB, 777x1265px
>>77974279
Then explain this, Żmudź
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.