[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country can be the first to colonize the moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mooncolony.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mooncolony.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
Which country can be the first to colonize the moon?
>>
>>77973277
that one that i hate... usa
>>
>>77973277
india
>>
>>77973277
Let's see the passing the Van Allen belt first.

Keep dreaming your Buck Rogers dreams of space conquest. The 1950s just called, it's for you.
>>
USA
>>
File: IVReich.jpg (114KB, 1005x768px) Image search: [Google]
IVReich.jpg
114KB, 1005x768px
>>77973277
>>
>>77974687
>Krauts are striking again

>>77973277
USA.
>>
>>77973277
Canada since we were the first to send men there anyway
>>
>>77974743
wtf? we are in an union. why you support usa?
>>
>>77974807
Because the USA are more similar to us that countries like Germany, Finland or Coratia.
>>
>>77974807
> we are in an union
A union that I do not want to and did not vote for.

>Muh You voted it before
Yeah We voted it in the fucking 80`s.

Both, my mother and father voted against the EU..

>why you support usa?

I am not supporting USA, I just said that probably USA will be the one that will colonize Moon.
>>
>>77973277
Taiwan
>>
File: Jk8ZzkM.jpg (128KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
Jk8ZzkM.jpg
128KB, 396x482px
>>77974934
WTF, i love russia now!
>>
>>77975029
<3
>>
>>77974932
>Both, my mother and father voted against the EU..
doesn't matter, the majority voted for EU
If you accept a democratic decision making, you must accept the result, even if you happen to lose

>I just said that probably USA will be the one that will colonize Moon.
but we are talking about moon
>>
>>77975230
>you must accept the result, even if you happen to lose

Yeah, but that can change. You would be impresed to see how quickly people in Spain change their opinions.

>but we are talking about moon

They have the power and money to do it if they wish while the European Space agency will be lucky if they survive any longer.
>>
>>77973318
This.
>>
Most probable :

USA 70%
China 15%
EU 10%
India 5%
>>
>>77978212
>China 15%
China cannot even keep an eye on its only one spatial station. China is the most overrated country in the world.

>EU 10%
Lol
>India 5%
Lol

Once the Americans will develop the technology to struggle against cosmic rays, they will build a Moon station.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.