[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Jews White?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Are Jews White?
>>
File: Cluster.png (91KB, 798x559px) Image search: [Google]
Cluster.png
91KB, 798x559px
>>77971708
nah, semites
>>
File: jewsquote.png (2MB, 1406x955px) Image search: [Google]
jewsquote.png
2MB, 1406x955px
>>77971708
If they are white, they would not have tried to destroy white civilization.
>>
They are a mix between euro and sandniggers, this makes the most intelligent people in world
>>
>>77973422
>tfw you're Jewish but never heard of these faggots
>>
>>77973250
From the looks of it, Ashkeanzi, turks and whatever sar means are Europeans.
>>
>>77971708
ashkenazi jews are white people who converted to judaism yes
>>
>>77973250
from the image, Russian is more European than most Western europe
>>
>>77971708

Ashkenazis are Europeans larping as Semites, mostly.

>The team found that four founders were responsible for 40 percent of Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA, and that all of these founders originated in Europe. The majority of the remaining people could be traced to other European lineages.

>All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East.

https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
>>
>>77971708
Jews are LARPers
>>
File: IMG_0884.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0884.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>77971708
We are middle easterners but some of us mixed and have Euro DNA in them that brought us cumskin or blue eyes
t. 70% middle eatern according to 23andme.
>>
>>77973746
*eastern
>>
>>77973931
t. Sephardi omar shekelstein
>>
>>77971708
>Jews
>race
They are Arabs, and no.
>>
You have the real jews who are Semetic middle easterners and then you have the Ashkenazis who are Euros LARPing as jews.
>>
>>77973931
I'm 50% middle eastern and 25% european
fucking scumbag mizrahi, I am more cultured than you are
>>
>>77982177
70% middle eastern and 26% European
still more cultured :^)
>>
>>77982307
a 20% difference in mizrahi genes is much more prevalent than a 1% european
>>
>>77973422
>germans tho
>>
>>77982603
Oh shit
Fuck whi*tes than
>>
Jews lived in white nations for two thousand years and they still decided to be jews. Is it a triumph of culture over genetics?

Did they learn their treatment of the palestinians there or is it a symptom of their strange attitude when the tables are turned in their favour.
>>
No we are not, now leave us alone.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.