[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israeli soccer team attacked by Polish skinheads after game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 14434025958.jpg (37KB, 597x843px) Image search: [Google]
14434025958.jpg
37KB, 597x843px
Why is Poland so Antisemitic?

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Sports/Hapoel-Petah-Tikva-attacked-by-skin-heads-after-a-game-in-Poland-501524
>>
>>77966930
>play footy
>can't handle a bit of banter
come on now
>>
based /pol/and
>>
>>77966930
Poles are the niggers of Europe. The ultimate dindus.
>>
Fucking Poles, how can one nationality be so intolerant and racist?
>>
ah, the irony
>>
Poles are jealous that Jews in Poland made far more contributions to Polish society than actual Poles and they take their modern anger out on Israel, a nation Poland could only dream to aspire to be like in terms of development
>>
I STAND WITH ISRAEL AND THE JEWS
>>
>>77970539
>>77971197

KHAN'D
>>
>>77970539
>>77971197
samefag
>>
>>77966930
nobody likes jews not even other jews
>>
>>77966930
based /pol/and
>>
>>77970585
you will find 10-20% population of any country very suspectible to far right views and ready to jump on a minority goven any excuse. any country.

something to do with brain developent issues most likely. far rights and even conservatives tend to view the world and other people with more fear and anxiety and distrust. hatred and propensity to violence is only a consequence of this state of mind.
>>
>>77966930
soccer players are degenerate mizrahim anyway
>>
>>77975508
I'm a left leaning independent but I don't think you're right. Despite electing an obviously incompetent, race scapegoating manchild, the right in USA is still very calm compared to the far left idiots running around rioting and destroying shit and attacking people.
>>
>>77966930
>Why is Poland so Antisemitic?
Because they were never properly marginalized and shamed for their WW2 atrocities and thus have yet to shake their anti Jew, anti refugee, anti Muslim, anti foreigner sentiments.
>>
>>77977032
The American right is much more stupid than the right wing of any other Western country.

Prove me wrong. Name a more self-destructive, ill-educated and backward grouo than the American right in the West.
>>
>>77966930
professional football should be illegal to be quite honest
>>
keep hitting our soccer players please, they deserve it
>>
>>77977032
if you think at least 10% of you is not borderline nazi or acceptive you are deluded imo. it's a great difference between countries tho if they have more 10 or 20 due to cultural influence and base decentness.
>>
>>77966930
Once upon a time, an Israeli wanted to play in Polish football team. Israel told that person to not do that, because it's a waste of resources.

Israelis are anti-Polish, and Poles are anti-Jewish. We like Israelis, though. We just hate jews
>>
File: screen.png (609KB, 706x495px) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
609KB, 706x495px
>Some retards attacked other teams guys

MYH ANTISEMITISM WE WUZ ASCHWITZ"N SHIT

kys
>>
>>77981103
Anon, we should do it together
>>
>>77966930
>poland
>/pol/ land
ohohoh
>>
o, znalazłem
>>74224997
>>
File: Free_Palestine_Now.jpg (139KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Free_Palestine_Now.jpg
139KB, 1680x1050px
AYYY YO FUCK THOSE KIKES!

FREE PALESTINE NNNNOOOOOOWWWW!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.