[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to learn Russian anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: average_russian_macarena.jpg (50KB, 634x373px) Image search: [Google]
average_russian_macarena.jpg
50KB, 634x373px
Is there any reason to learn Russian anymore?
>>
>>77961127
literally none
>>
Become an american spy
>>
>>77961127
if you love eastern european poverty, slavs, communism, cold, orthodox christianity then yeah
>>
>>77961251
What's the most relevant white people language after English then?
>>
>>77961288
depends, spanish was invented by white people but is spoken mostly by mestizos, french was also invented by whites but is mostly spoken by sub saharan africans and arabs, same case for portuguese and its spoken by nigs and mulattos as the majority so your best bets would be either russian, italian, or german
>>
>>77961288
1. Spanish
2. French/Portuguese
No other white people languages are relevant
>>
>>77961360
german and russian are to a degree, and spanish french and portuguese are all spoken by majority non whites
>>
Mandarin (Cantonese if special snowflake)
Spanish and/or Portuguese (learn both brainlet)
German/French in Europe
Italian if you're want to join the mafia
Japan for animes and untranslated vydia

>inb4 not white

>>77961413
You can make big bucks by creating an oil tycoon in a french speaking african shithole or portuguese africa
>>
>anymore
Whats changed exactly?
>>
>>77961251
>communism
Kys
>>
>>77961127
>anymore

when was there?
>>
Nope, learn some useful language instead.
>>
>>77961127
>foreigners speaking our language
No, there isn't
>>
Im learning russian for buying weapons in case the USA tries to invade us
I guess those weapons instructions are in russian
>>
>>77961127
No, Russia must fall under Anglo influence and adopt English as a working language
>>
>>77961127
If you want to go to space there is
>>
no its ugly and useless language
>>
why does russian sound so gross
why do they always use sounds like "blet"
>>
>>77961127
So you can verbally abuse people in CSGO
>>
>>77961533
He mentioned communism as one of several things associated with russia, and just that triggered you?

My friend, you will be having a very bad time soon
>>
>>77961288
German
>>
>>77966489
>blet

kek
>>
>>77961288
>white people languages
>other than english
>>
>>77961468
Learn Catalan instead of Spicish.
>>
I'm learning the obvious one: Esperanto.
>>
>>77966468
Jealous smol country. You are almost cute, I wanna bully you!
>>
>>77961288
Arabic
>>
>>77966576
why would anyone ever do that
>>
>>77961127
>anymore
>implying there was a reason in the first place
>>
if you plan to live with a slav qt then maybe but other than that there litlle reason considering the difficulty of the languague.
>>
File: 1500915595192.jpg (47KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1500915595192.jpg
47KB, 619x453px
>>77969149
even on /int/ people use russian and slav as synonym, on the board thats supposed to know most about foreign people
>>
>>77961127
No.It's all over.
Learn Chinese instead and also Spanish.
Times change
>>
>>77961127
Of course, you learn lots. New ways to think. Each language has it's way to say things and those ways to say things affect what you are able to think.
>>
>>77969294
russ, slav it's the same
>>
>>77961251
I've been here for a month. They are so cold and religious and poor oh my god. But then how are their cars equally modern as in the west? Aren't cars supposed to be expensive? And how come they are more open about sex than most places of the USA ?
>>
>>77969688
its not, russian is useless in west and south slav countries except if u wanna talk to 70yo people
>>
>>77969892
Not true. It helps a lot when learning at least ukrainian and polish.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.