[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D*nmark hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 21

File: so good.jpg (55KB, 652x609px) Image search: [Google]
so good.jpg
55KB, 652x609px
>mfw a D*ne get injured or killed
>>
It is always a temptation to an armed and agile nation
To call upon a neighbour and to say: --
"We invaded you last night--we are quite prepared to fight,
Unless you pay us cash to go away."

And that is called asking for Dane-geld,
And the people who ask it explain
That you've only to pay 'em the Dane-geld
And then you'll get rid of the Dane!

It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,
To puff and look important and to say: --
"Though we know we should defeat you, we have not the time to meet you.
We will therefore pay you cash to go away."

And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
But we've proved it again and again,
That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
You never get rid of the Dane.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,
For fear they should succumb and go astray;
So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,
You will find it better policy to say: --

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,
No matter how trifling the cost;
For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
And the nation that pays it is lost!"
>>
File: 1495771407684.gif (18KB, 152x191px) Image search: [Google]
1495771407684.gif
18KB, 152x191px
pls do not be mean to the femboy country
>>
good post
>>
File: danes.png (116KB, 495x560px) Image search: [Google]
danes.png
116KB, 495x560px
>>77947475
Iceland's putting out great threads!
>>
>>77947475
i thought iceland and denmark were friends
>>
File: revenge at last.jpg (102KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
revenge at last.jpg
102KB, 426x240px
>>77947528
>>77947673

Nordisk solidaritet mot Danmark och för väst nordisk befrielse!
>>
File: Iceland under Denmark.jpg (96KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
Iceland under Denmark.jpg
96KB, 900x633px
>>77947703
You thought wrong, D*nes are the enslavers, D*nes are the oppressors, the puppets of Satan, they are the cancer leading our Greenlandic and Faroese brothers to their deaths, they are a parasite which exists only to inflict suffering, a blasphemy and abomination against God.
>>
>>77947719
>>
danmark är helt okej favä
>>
File: Fuck Denmark.jpg (485KB, 2464x1739px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Denmark.jpg
485KB, 2464x1739px
>>77948067
Eini góði D*ninn er dauður D*ni
>>
Hej
>>
The Eternal Dane must be made to pay for his crimes.
>>
what did denmark do?
>>
>>77947896
It's cool that Iceland is independent now. Should have happened a long time ago. But danes are greedy, so it's to be expected. Färöarna are still not independent. It's an outrage, that such a foul imperialistic practice should be allowed to exist today.
>>
I fucking hate it when the colonies start talking shit
>>
please kill us all and bring an end to this pathetic excuse for a country
>>
>>77948564
i know right
>>
>>77948717
I'd love to do that. Wipe out every trace of Danishness and repopulate the danish isles with our muhammedans, then blow up the Öresund bridge.
>>
File: sporde (1).jpg (34KB, 365x306px) Image search: [Google]
sporde (1).jpg
34KB, 365x306px
I fucking hate N*rway
>>
>>77948851
it's impossible to remove the dane stank from the land, just blow jutland and the islands to fucking pieces and kill every single dane in the entire world. we all need to die for there to be peace in europe.
>>
>>77948203
Sért þú bannsettur til dýpsta hyldýpis helvítis, þú ógeðslega, viðbjóðslega strengjabrúða Satans!!!

>>77948308
D*nes enslaved Icelanders for centuries
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vistarband

D*nes did nothing, but raised taxes as Iceland endured the worst natural disaster in human history

>The consequences for Iceland, known as the Móðuharðindin "Mist Hardships", were disastrous.An estimated 20–25% of the population died in the famine and fluoride poisoning after the fissure eruptions ensued. Around 80% of sheep, 50% of cattle and 50% of horses died because of dental fluorosis and skeletal fluorosis from the 8 million tons of hydrogen fluoride that were released

D*nes kidnapped children from Greenland to "purge" them of the "savage" Greenlandic culture, and tried to "make them D*nes"

>In 1951 the Danish colonial authorities, with dubious consent from their parents or guardians, removed 22 Greenlandic Inuit children (9 girls and 13 boys) from their homes, relocating them to Denmark for adoption and education.[4] The selected children, aged between 6 and 8, came from disadvantaged families; the government planned for their adoption to integrate into the 'modern' Danish society with the aim of transforming the children into 'small Danes'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eksperimentet

D*nes let Americans dump nuclear waste in Greenland https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm

D*nes watched for centuries as Icelanders died off,(still under slavery) only for their profit, poisoning the population, starving them, and executing all who challenged them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish–Icelandic_Trade_Monopoly
>>
>>77947475
Obligatorisk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEzIu6Cv_Ek
>>
Shit thread made by a shit country
>>
I assume you failed Danish in school and couldn't get into your dream university in Denmark so now you have to become a fisherman just like your dad
>>
>>77947475
Excellent thread
>>
>march 1 1989
what the frig
>>
File: Denmark 3rd world.jpg (231KB, 705x728px) Image search: [Google]
Denmark 3rd world.jpg
231KB, 705x728px
>>77949127
>>77949110
>After finding itself on the losing side of the Napoleonic Wars in 1814, Denmark was forced to sign the Treaty of Kiel, losing Norway but keeping Iceland as a dependency. Iceland eventually achieved home rule in 1874, and regained its sovereignty in 1918. It was during the Nazi occupation of Denmark in the Second World War that Iceland declared itself independent, a move that would anger most Danes. Seen as insensitive, the Icelanders took advantage of Denmark’s weakness, abolishing the monarchy in the same year.
>>
File: 3rdworld.png (22KB, 614x418px) Image search: [Google]
3rdworld.png
22KB, 614x418px
>>77949295
>2013
Do you need me to send some food, maybe clothes?
>>
denmark is seriously the most useless country in the entire world, why someone hasn't annexed or just simply nuked yet is a wonder.
>>
>>77949295
Shit country strikes again
>>
File: Global peace index.png (89KB, 1168x720px) Image search: [Google]
Global peace index.png
89KB, 1168x720px
>>77949385
>>77949371
>>77949367

>Be D*nish
>Live in a literal war-zone, mortars and nukes flying overhead
>>
>>77949469
>All the while being guilty of countless crimes against humanity, but manipulating international institutions to get away with it
>>
>>77949469
>>77949586
you should be happy, you will see denmark fall to the islamic horde within the next 20 years.
>>
File: Are you fucking kidding me.jpg (57KB, 479x435px) Image search: [Google]
Are you fucking kidding me.jpg
57KB, 479x435px
WW1 deaths of French population
>4.29%
>Germany was required to pay an equivalent of 20 billion gold marks (US$5 billion) in gold, commodities, ships, securities, or other forms. The money would be used to pay Allied occupation costs and to buy food and raw materials for Germany. Article 121 of the Treaty of Neuilly acknowledged that "the resources of Bulgaria are not sufficient to enable her to make complete reparation". Therefore, the treaty required Bulgaria to pay a sum equivalent of 2.250 billion Gold francs in reparations.

Danish occupation of Iceland casualties
>The consequences for Iceland, known as the Móðuharðindin "Mist Hardships", were disastrous.An estimated 20–25% of the population died in the famine and fluoride poisoning after the fissure eruptions ensued. Around 80% of sheep, 50% of cattle and 50% of horses died because of dental fluorosis and skeletal fluorosis from the 8 million tons of hydrogen fluoride that were released
>$0
>>
>>77949371
>why someone hasn't annexed or just simply nuked yet is a wonder

Sorry.
>>
>>77950076
truly we are subhuman
>>
File: RAGE.gif (35KB, 673x505px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.gif
35KB, 673x505px
>If not for D*nes; their genocides and oppression, population of Iceland would have been 1.087.439 in 2013. As of 2017 it's around 345.000

https://www.visindavefur.is/svar.php?id=67695
>>
File: OBE6Z70.jpg (161KB, 1191x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OBE6Z70.jpg
161KB, 1191x1200px
Are Icelanders more butthurt about Denmark than we're to Swedes?
>>
>>77950379
You were BLESSED to have the Swedes instead of the genocidal D*nes as overlords, they would literally have wiped you out.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
god I wish I could do this to d*nmark
>>
File: Free The Faroes.jpg (2MB, 3031x2020px) Image search: [Google]
Free The Faroes.jpg
2MB, 3031x2020px
>Still no Greenlanders nor Faroese have replyed.

Do you understand now, guys? The D*nes have destroyed these people, destroyed their societies, destroyed their nations. They cannot be allowed to get away with this anymore, this is slow, bureaucratic genocide. Greenlanders and the Faroese are kept without internet, no hope to defend themselves, no chance to tell of the slow ongoing genocide.
>>
>>77950657
t. ???
>>
>>77950686
This
us daniggers should be enslaved and systematically eradicated for our crimes.
>>
File: tfw free of danish tyranny.png (33KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
tfw free of danish tyranny.png
33KB, 500x461px
FREE GREENLAND!!!
FREE THE FAROES!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbbJYvXzzzU
>>
Whether you are supportive of Greenlandic and Faroese liberation, "neutral" (supportive of D*nmark) or against it, the result shall be the same.

GREENLANDIC AND FAROESE LIBERATION SHALL GO FORTH. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Will you join us? Or will you support the D*nes? Will you wage genocide? Will you crush liberty? Fine. So be it. Thou shalt behold a resistance more powerful than thou hath ever imagined.

DENMARK will be crushed. DANISH IMPERIALISM will be crushed.

Just you wait, and see.
>>
>thread shut down

Of course. Imperialism must continue, for those that stand to gain. For those that have read this thread so far, remember, the sins of D*nmark cannot be forgiven, nor can they be forgotten.
>>
Fí fæ fó famm
Ég finn lykt af dana scumm
>>
>>77950379
you don't have a reason to be butthurt toward us
only russia and thr enemies of Sweden
>>
>>77952735
Finland var alltid ett land som ni kunde bara nytta av.
>>
>>77952875

visa din pojkfitta
>>
Danes are okay except that one guy who posts the picture of the really primitive looking Finn he's rude most of us don't look like that
>>
>>77952875
vilka "ni"?
jag är inte Stockholmare
ni hade samma status som resten av Sverige
>>
File: 1478887499054.jpg (580KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478887499054.jpg
580KB, 1000x1000px
>>77953032
>most of us don't look like that
>>
>>77953032
>tfw it's me
I just thought the picture was funny but I won't post it anymore
>>
>>77953032

D*nir eru ekki ágætir, hefðu D*nir haft tækifæri til þess, hefðu þeir gjört þjóðarmorð gegn hinni Finnsku þjóð

D*nes are not ok. If they would have had the opportunity, they would have waged genocide against the Finnish nation.
>>
>>77953139
>>77953032
What are you talking about?
>>
File: Noregur - Ísland knús.png (20KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Noregur - Ísland knús.png
20KB, 500x461px
HVAR eru hinir Norsku svokölluðu bandamenn vorir?! Skulu hinar Vest-Norrænu þjóðir að eilífu þjást? Hvenær skal sá tími upp renna, er Norskir og Íslenskir menn, standa bak í bak, og hrjá hið löngum komna þjóðastríð gegn hinum ei-illa Danadjöfli?! Vígvöllurinn hefur okkur birst og stendur vor að frammi! Stig framm, þér huguðu! Og gjör svo er mælt þér hafið!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7woW7DmnR0E
>>
File: The More You KNow.jpg (7KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
The More You KNow.jpg
7KB, 277x182px
>>77953676
Where are our so-called Norwegian allies? Shall the West-Nordic nations forever suffer? When shall that time come, when Norwegian and Iceland men stand back to back, and wage the long-come war og nations against the ever-evil Danish devil? The battlefield hast before us appeared, so step forth, thy courageous, and do as thou hast spoken!
>>
>>77953676
Ni skulle inte vara mer lycklig med norrmän heller, så bara är det.
>>
wonderful thread
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.