[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not to stereotype but is it worth learning judaism if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: david.jpg (10KB, 300x335px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
10KB, 300x335px
not to stereotype but is it worth learning judaism if you're poor? I am poor but im interested in some of the stuff judaism is about but im not sure if its worth bothering with because im poor, but i think im becoming pretty religious lately. I need god in my life right now
>>
Do you mean ''converting to Judaism''?
>>
most jews are poor
>>
Mark Zuckerberg?
>>
>>77939758

im not sure

>>77939824

the orthodox are, yes, but maybe that answers itself since the orthodox take the religion seriously
>>
>>77939704
No. Judaism is not a proselytizing religion so converts are not particularly welcome.
>>
>>77939824
This. Religious Jews are usually poor, look up what the poorest neighborhoods in New York and New Jersey are and be amazed.

As for the religion, why? Christianity is pretty much just an easier to follow judaism2.0
>>
>>77939938

christianity seems like idolatry and parts of it seems either too streamlined or too pagan influenced, but that's a nitpick I guess for me
>>
>>77940122
That's what makes Christianity better though. Paganism is cool.
>>
>>77940122
>>
>>77940181

no its not, its idolartry and it gets in the way of worshiping god and iirc it makes him mad
>>
>>77940122
It's just easier but with the most similar values such as the Ten Commandments

>>77940200
You literally have me (a Jew) and an Israeli here suggesting Christianity over Judaism here...you poltards are such autistic faggots sometimes
>>
>>77940278
Who cares, god's a fag
>>
>>77940322
>me (a Jew)
Fuck off kike
>>
>>77940410
I never understood the word "kike", mind explaning the meaning and origin?
>>
>>77940410
Ill fuck off to Israel and raise your housing prices even more shlomo you watch your kike mouth
>>
>>77940322
>>77940322

would you describe yourself as a religious person? what denominaton do you belong too?

i've tried a few protestant churches but I don't connect to it at all, and I don't like the idea of catholicsm, but I believe in God
>>
>>77940578
>implying i'm not leaving this shithole ASAP

>>77940543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike
>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.[5]
>>
thanks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.