[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inmigration problem in Spain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: spen.jpg (25KB, 589x381px) Image search: [Google]
spen.jpg
25KB, 589x381px
how do we fix spanish inmigration problem?
4,7 million inmigrants and spaniards are leaving to other countries,Is this fair?

we have a big wall in our two territories in Africa but inmigrants usually use Aeropuerto de Barajas.

How do we stop them? stop giving spanish nacionality?
>>
>>77935672
Kill them all
>>
File: 1495112562127.png (244KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1495112562127.png
244KB, 4500x4334px
its not others fault that your way of life and climate is so great
>tfw no orchard in spain
>>
>>77935672
i heard that they go to germany and france to seek jobs with the spaniards
>>
>>77935672
send them to Catalonia, give them independence. bingo
>>
File: 1464060659741.png (71KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1464060659741.png
71KB, 321x322px
>>77935994
>>
>>77935672
We have the lowest emigration rate of western Europe.We just need to get rid of human garbage like podemitas,gypsies,sudacas,niggers and moros
>>
>>77936586
You are sending trash spaniards to chile, dude.
At least your girls are cute.
>>
>>77940022
No one goes to Chile.The poorest region in Spain is wealthier than the wealthiest region in Chile.Stop lying.
>>
>>77940779
Dude i literally worked with a spanish girl.
She was a recepcionist. YĆ©venes surname. She was from valencia.

Also this other fucker had a basque girlfriend.

both girls were pretty cute, but trash tier.
>>
File: inmigracion europea chile.png (31KB, 1009x312px) Image search: [Google]
inmigracion europea chile.png
31KB, 1009x312px
>>77940915
There are literally 10k Spaniards at Chile.Chances of you working with one that didn't work in a Spanish multinational,as multinationals don't trust Chilean workers,are close to neil.
Mate Chile is a massive craphole for the average Spaniard.It is dangerous,dirty,full of poverty and very ugly and unpleasant beings.The average Spaniard can move to anywhere in the Schegen zone and you think that anyone would choose fucking Chile to take a crappy job?
>>
>>77935994
THIS
also Barcelona is the most infested area anyway.
>>
want to move to Spain tbqh. what are some nice English-speaking communities I can move to?
>>
>>77941295
this girl meet a fat fucker over the internet playing LOL (lol). They fall in love and she come to live here in Chile.
She's now working in a school library.

I often see her in the bus. She's pretty cute but her smile is gone. That fat fucker did not protect it and she's "enamorada hasta las patas" for some reason.

it's truly disgusting.
>>
DES
>>
>>77941610
also she """""studied""""" "art" back in valencia.
That's the reason why she only gets trash jobs.
>>
>>77941467
After Brexit most "expats" are going to be deported to begin with as they never bothered to formalized the papers.Also as a Brit you would have to ask for a resident VISA.It would be easier to move to Aussieland than to Spain
>>77941610
I don't care about your fantasies lad
>>
>>77941610
>this girl meet a fat fucker over the internet playing LOL (lol). They fall in love and she come to live here in Chile.
>She's now working in a school library.
stop dreaming man, nobody goes to fucking Chile XD
>>
>>77941467
>want to move to Spain tbqh. what are some nice English-speaking communities I can move to?
you are welcome if you are not a chad, i like british people better than GERMS and New Algerians ( our northern neighbor)
>>
want to move to Spain tbqh. what are some nice Argie-speaking communities I can move to?
>>
File: 1501695491611.jpg (86KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501695491611.jpg
86KB, 639x960px
Juancar and his son Felipe "El Preparado" guide us on our way.
>>
>>77942106
>what are some nice Argie-speaking communities I can move to?
your people can pass as a local if u dont speak with your italian accent
>>
>>77942106
Go to any beach.All socorristas are Argentinians
>>
>>77941830
hes asking about spain not your opinion.
considering the treatment of Spaniards in Britain, british speakers deserve daily beatings here in spain.
>>
>>77935672
I think we are even worse than you hermanos, in nationality giving" issue .... in the past 16 years almost 500.000 people received portuguese nationality (essencially from third world countries.) a f treason.
All Europe need to wake up
>>
>>77943925
>considering the treatment of Spaniards in Britain, british speakers deserve daily beatings here in spain.
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>77946436
Your tourists destroy towns but throwing garbage everywhere, always get drunk even on the fucking plane and they can cause some serious accident. Not to mention, you need to be a millionaire to live in the Ballearic Islands because tourism has made it a hellhole.
>>
>>77946856
by throwing*
>>
>>77935994

I would unironically support this
>>
>>77941682

hmmm we'll see about that. I don't think a hard brexit will happen, unfortunately.

Anyway, the Great Wall of Gibraltar will happen yes or yes though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.