[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Australians like this shitty beer so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 22268[1].jpg (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
22268[1].jpg
175KB, 1000x1000px
Why do Australians like this shitty beer so much?
>>
it's been said here a thousands times that we don't now go shart in mart Cletus
>>
Kek
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/drink/beer-drinker-sues-miller-brewing-co-for-misleading-fosters-advertising/news-story/25829d1d65da518aec9118dab8ed5fe5
>>
>>77929061
Not OP. I know Aussies don't drink this swill, but what do Aussies prefer for beer?
>>
>>77929311
Tooheys New.
>>
>>77929311
Petrol on the rocks
>>
>>77929311
VB, on average.

>>77929390
People don't drink petrol, you dumb nigger. They sniff it, like glue.
>>
>>77929402
That's the joke you colossal imbecile, hope you die of caustic oesophageal burns from petrol ingestion
>>
>>77929372
Never heard of it. It's a shame we can't get it in the US, at least not on the east coast. American's have really awful taste in beer; even the European beers we get don't taste right because they are weighed down with preservatives. I remember the first time I had a Heineken in Amsterdam - totally different than what you get in the states.
>>
>>77929311
Depends on the age and economic bracket. Older Australians and the working class drink shit like VB, MB, Tooheys, Carlton Draught etc.
Head to the trendier bars and clubs and you'll see some nicer but still big brewery stuff starting at Coopers, James Squire going down the line until you get into the really hip stuff.
I'm a try everything at least once kind of guy when I go out so I'm very happy with the explosion of beer variety.
>>
>>77929435
wew lad
>>
>>77929435
>That's the joke
No, nigger, that isn't the joke. You fucked the joke up by mutilating the context. I know mutilation is common in your culture but humour requires precision.
>>
>>77929490
This from a country that had to subsidize drinking water with booze
>>
I've been to Straya and it's pretty much impossible to buy Fosters. If you were inclined to (it does taste like piss)
>>
>>77929533
turn your proxy off and banter like a man
>>
>>77929490
also
>being this intensely butthurt
Spiders got to your special places, didn't they
>>
>>77929456
Is it true that Czech beer is considered luxury in US?
>>
>>77929533
>>77929555
Why are you projecting? You made a reverse-German tier joke and now you're bitching like an American teenage girl.
Are all niggers this thin skinned? Is that why necklacing it so effective?
>>
>>77929613
Our skin is plenty thick, unlike your melanoma farms, which is why cancer bracelets are so effectively fashionable on Aussies
>>
>>77929655
>Our skin is plenty thick
So why aren't you wearing it?
>>
>>77929679
People in civilized communities don't rely on kangaroo or emu skin for clothes, anon
>>
File: images.jpg (20KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 512x287px
>>77929311
Bush Chooks!!
>>
>>77929311
Coopers, lad
>>
Sorry for the abusive tone Ausfriends, for some reason my depression reduced by 60% today and I can't control my mind, also at I am a racial disadvantage, anyone can write nigger and claim to BTFO me
>>
>>77930849
it's ok m8, he jumped straight to direct insults, it's fair game
>>
>>77931406
Thank you for your kind reassurance, couldn't afford to get off thinking I rattled some impressionable teenager with these idiotic insults
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.