[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans have to pretend to be Christian in order to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1501799218001.jpg (99KB, 1176x726px) Image search: [Google]
1501799218001.jpg
99KB, 1176x726px
Why do Americans have to pretend to be Christian in order to become president? 30% of them aren't even religious and I thought it was supposed to be the Land of Freedomâ„¢
>>
>not seeing god in the absurd
>>
>>77924910
this
>>
Religion being important has nothing to do with whether you BELIEVE god or not. There is no way to "rebelieve" once you stop believing unless a really, really unquestionable miracle happens right in front of you.

>president
Have memes gone too far? I would LOVE to see a Zuckerberg x Trump ellection, holy shit. HOLY SHIT, MAKE IT HAPPEN.
>>
>>77924889
I thought he was Jewish. No way there's a Christian walking around with that last name.
>>
>>77924910
on point
>>
>>77924889
presidential candidates worldwide have to pretend to be many things they might not be or be very little of because people vote for candidates based on how they imagine the candidate will act, wanting them to act the way they would act
whether a president or presidential character is religious or not, that person will pretend to bhe something palatable and likeable by the majority of its electoral base
at least in properly democratic countries
Kim Jon Un probably gives zero shits about pretending to be anything for the sake of being better liked by his people
>>
>>77925218
In Australia you could be basically anything other than Muslim. I just find it so strange because the non-religious isn't actually a small group of Americans.
>>
>>77924889
The better question is why you give a shit
>>
>>77924889
I really dont see how zuckerberg could meme himself to presidency. Hes pretty openly fucked over everyone he worked with to make it to where he is today and that will most certainly be dredged up if he starts running.
Not even Trump had that many skeletons in his closet
>>
>>77925043
Not so rare for swedish goyim though.
>>
File: sneer.jpg (7KB, 250x202px)
sneer.jpg
7KB, 250x202px
>>77925375
>stop talking about other countries on a board for talking about other countries!!!

Why are you people so fucking dense
>>
File: 1491149617884.jpg (43KB, 510x610px)
1491149617884.jpg
43KB, 510x610px
>>77925451
stop shitposting about things that don't matter simply because they're American
>>
>>77925043
Fairly sure Americans would rather have a Jew president than an Atheist
>>
>>77925385
>trump
>skeletons
Pretty much all they had on him is that "he's a sexist bad person" and the obligatory "he's an international businessman who has done business in every country that matters, so obviously he's colluding with Russians"
>>
>>77925500
unfortunately so

but the zucc is still an atheist inside. and even deeper inside he's a jew again.
>>
>>77925596
Completely wrong. There was so much "dirt" on him that it was total overload and people stopped caring. Some other politician having a tape calling a celebrity disgusting and fat would be a massive scandal but with Trump it's just another Tuesday
>>
>>77925596
the grab her by the pussy video was pretty big as far as dirt goes
>>
>>77924910
>>77924970
>>77925056
top kek
>>
Imagine Zuckerberg/Besos v The Rock/Oprah in the Dem primaries with Trump/Kid Rock storming to victory v Ted Cruz/Ben Shapiro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.