[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I hate China now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Larung-Social.jpg (2MB, 3785x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Larung-Social.jpg
2MB, 3785x1800px
WTF I hate China now!
>>
>>77924865
rather looks as slums than university
>>
File: Larung-Gar-Buddhist-Academy.jpg (783KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Larung-Gar-Buddhist-Academy.jpg
783KB, 1200x800px
>>77924897
i think this is the academy
>>
>>77924897
actually looks kinda comfy tbqh
>>
>>77924912
Still looks like a favela
>>
>>77924912
and all of this got demolished?
well whqat did you expect of culture erasing chink subhumans
i guess they must do this if they hope to integrate tibet definitively
>>
>>77924865
>>77924912
Fuck this is fucking truly sad
>>
CIA fake news to demonize China and legitimize military aggression against legitimate Chinese ownership of Tibet and Taiwan
>>
>>77925424
Nice genocide that committed in Taiwan the Chinese since 17th century, one of the biggest and most silenced one
>>
>>77924865
oh no they're cleaning up a literal dump

the humanities

plenty of reasons to hate chinks, this ain't one of them
>>
>>77925537
fucking scum
>>
>>77924865
this is why every asian hates the chink menace, not only because chinks are uglier, more inbred and make us asians look quite bad, but they have a superiority mentality for some odd reason and think their culture is above everyone.

it also makes me laugh that so many chinese girls i've met basically stalk the tibetan students at my school because tibetans in general are very attractive people after living in the mountains for millenias.
>>
>>77925537
This

Our favelas are built like that and it's extremely dangerous considering the huts falling down in an avalanche of niggers
>>
>>77924865
Looks like a massive fire hazard. Thousands of tiny wooden buildings with almost no space separating them. And it looks like they've just decided to fill the little free space that they do have with hay...
And the layout looks a lot like a favela. All these tiny alleyways that are designed specifically so you can be ambushed, and robbed and/or murdered.
>>
>>77924912
Holy shit, this fucking sucks dude, that looks beautiful.

Fuck Xi Jinping.
>>
>>77925753
and i bet with no plumbing
it all should have stunk as hell
>>
>>77924865
That's not the Buddhist learning center. It's the surrounding slum housing, which lies in Sichuan province, the earthquake-center of China.
>>
>>77925658

I dunno, they look pretty comfy and decently built compared to those South American shitshacks, and they're not even separated from the proper buildings like in South America.

But for real, just fucking spread out and settle in the endless empty hills back there, eh? Why the hell would anyone actually want to live this densely?
>>
fuck buddhists
>>
>>77924865
>>77924912
still here
http://www.weibo.com/u/3316214581?refer_flag=1001030103_&is_hot=1
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.