[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are LatAm cunts close? Are they closer in unity than Yuropeans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1499136950583.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499136950583.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
Are LatAm cunts close? Are they closer in unity than Yuropeans?
>>
We haven't declared a full scale war between all of us like the yuros do
>>
They team up with one another when they're getting attacked by NA or EU but if they're arguing with one another they become super toxic
>>
>>77921114
That's only because in general LatAm has lower population density and less weapon investments
>>
our geography makes it impossible to invade one another so we just dominate ourselves in football
>>
>>77921202
Los hermanos sean unidos
Porque esa es la ley primera
Tengan uniĆ³n verdadera
En cualquier tiempo que sea
Porque si entre ellos pelean
Los devoran los de afuera.
>>
>>77921114
Its mainly because of our lack of industry, infraestructure, etc.
War between latin American countries were always logistic and economical messes, Brazil could not even subdue a country 1/10 its population properly for example
>>
>>77921438
You sound like a mestizo grandmother
>>
>>77920759
No
>>
Well, most countries in SA can travel between countries with just an ID, citizenship is easy as fuck to get, there are already quite a few trading blocks and agreements, some free trade agreements between countries on different blocks are moving forward, and there's a continental parliament but it's mostly a "suggestion box" with no real impact
>>
No, I fucking hate this shithole region and dream of the day when Mexico won't be associated with them anymore
>>
>>77921581
Mexico is almost the most archetypical latino "country", I would say Colombia is the most archetypical but you are close if not second
>>
>>77921610
funny, I always thought Mexico was hated because we unwillingly became the front cover of Latam.
You know with all those americans and europeans using the term mexican for any latin lad.
>>
>>77921581
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>77921581
>this guy again
>>
>>77921581
Every fucking day you are on /int/ talking shit about Mexico and Latin America for the past weeks. Kill yourself already and spare us your shitposting.
>>
>>77922135
is he the mexican ikbey
>>
>>77922062
>>77922135
>thinking it's only one poster
Que pendejos. Not surprising, I guess since I'm dealing with Mexicans. Fucking cucks.
>>
>>77922379
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>77922390
No, it's a free country.
>>
>>77921114
That's because most of you are in a civil war
>>
>>77922379
>using the word cuck
I know you man, you've been shitposting exclusively about mexico for the last weeks, seriously what the fuck is on with you?
>>
Not the same anon as him, but sometimes I say things about killing the retards of my country. Anyway, if you hate so much this country you have to take advantage of all the time you have in order to get out and waste it while shitposting in 4chan.
>>
>>77923563

and not waste it shitsposting in 4chan*
>>
>>77922511
Calla animal
>>
>>77920759
I dont know about spanish america but i dont give a fuck about'em ligerinho speekers senpai and neither does the rest of the country. But seriously the language barrier really divide us from the rest of latin america, spanish america on the other hand are pretty culturally/politically united.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.