[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Britain even a real country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170803_182258.jpg (68KB, 540x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_182258.jpg
68KB, 540x602px
Is Britain even a real country?
>>
we have that too
with the money we pay we have more holocaust documentaries than you would ever imagine
>>
File: televisionl.jpg (406KB, 1156x1472px) Image search: [Google]
televisionl.jpg
406KB, 1156x1472px
>>77920556
>>
>>77920556
what's this
>>
>>77920927
Found the newfag
>>
>>77920700
>3.5 euros for montenegro
>137 euros for croatia

Are they that poor?
>>
>>77920700
Is Europe even a real continent?
>>
>>77920700
I've got a question
With the death of cable happening right flippin' now and less new homeowners (at least in the US) purchasing a TV in lieu of streaming from a PC, are they giving up the ghost or instituting some kind of streaming or internet license?

Does such a thing already exist?
>>
>>77921116

The BBC has been producing internet only series for a couple of years now, mostly just documentaries and trial runs of sitcoms but I guess more and more of the budget will be spent on internet services in the future.
>>
Americans introduced mandatory propaganda TV after WW2 for reeducation programmes that every German has to pay for even if you don't even own a TV or radio. If you refuse to pay you get to prison.

The agencies then keep most of the money to themselves and use the small rest to produce cheap holocaust dramas, generic crime series and Schlager shows for old people.

Truly, it is the price of freedom.
>>
>yank tv shows have 6 advert breaks in a 1 hour show
>>
>>77921265
What if you don't even watch TV shows? Just movies and play video games? Do you still have to pay the license?
>>
>>77921265
We don't watch TV anymore

Hence "Youtube TV", the death grips of TV stations who see the future as one that doesn't need or want them, jumping on the platform that killed them

Get with the times, gramps
>>
>Approximately 90% of TVNZ's revenue is from commercial activity (such as advertising and merchandising).[1] The remainder of its funding comes from government funding agencies.
>>
>>77920700
Yet none of those countries have anything even closely as relevant as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
>>
>>77920700
>N/A
does this mean they don't have cable at all
>>
>>77920556
>paying to be brainwashed into thinking Lancelot was black

Max par
>>
File: 1501694325937.png (2MB, 800x3275px) Image search: [Google]
1501694325937.png
2MB, 800x3275px
>>77921526
>relevant as the British Broadcasting Corporation
>>
>>77921837
he was though
>>
>>77921876
Irrelevant to what I wrote.
>>
they just pay for the national tv station directly , other european countries pay for it indirectly through taxes
>>
Do Americans have an average IQ higher than a teaspoonful of cum?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.