[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't the rest of the world learn from Turks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: türk-devletleri1.jpg (406KB, 1890x985px) Image search: [Google]
türk-devletleri1.jpg
406KB, 1890x985px
>In January 2008, then Chief of General Staff, General Buyukanit, was pictured on television showing a Turkish flag, painted with ‘real Turkish blood’ by a group of school children. The flag was represented to commemorate the death of soldiers killed in the fight against PKK (Kurdish Workers Party) guerrillas. The students were apparently experimenting in a biology class to prick their fingers with a pin. Being motivated by the heavy patriotic atmosphere in the country where casualties were widely reported through ultra-nationalistic ceremonies, the students decided to use their own blood to paint a Turkish flag, now known as the ‘blood flag’, which is red with white crescent and star, and sent this to the Chief of General Staff with a letter saying that they would be happy to sacrifice their own blood in the fight for the homeland of the Turks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFvlIXR4FBo
>>
t*Rkish flag is only good for wiping your ass after you take a huge dump on graves of t*Rkish soldiers.
>>
>>77918465
Most of us use colors for our flags that aren't as easy to derive from bodily fluids?
>>
>>77918584
rare flag
>>
>>77918584
based nigger
>>
>>77918584
Sup g*len school teacher
>>
>>77918584
this
>>
>>77918590
Vomit and cum could make the work
>>
>>77918584
WTFFfffffffff bro
>>
>>77918584
Why are Africans always right?
>>
Kamal pici yat zibar
>>
>>77918584
Why are Turks self-haters ?
>>
File: 1486568530672.jpg (342KB, 687x297px) Image search: [Google]
1486568530672.jpg
342KB, 687x297px
>>77918465
>T*rks actually believe this picture is accurate
>>
>inb4 a thousand german flags come to Turkey's defense
>>
File: Amerimutt7.jpg (58KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
Amerimutt7.jpg
58KB, 600x439px
>>77920501
>>77920528
>Amerimutt
>>
File: Strained Man.png (96KB, 222x292px) Image search: [Google]
Strained Man.png
96KB, 222x292px
>>77918584
Guinea bringing heat

torks btfo
>>
>>77920586
sure showed me, bud
>>
I am flying to Budapest for a conference/mini vacation. Stop over in Ataturk for 15 FUCKING HOURS BOTH WAYS.....what the fuck am I to do in Constantinople for 10 hours??
>>
>>77922762
please sincerely fuck off, roach

your posts are shit quality
however i do agree he probably is proxy-posting
>>
>>77922887
that doesn't exist, you'd just be stuck in limbo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.