[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Ireland and why you lose to them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: キャプチャ.jpg (71KB, 903x381px) Image search: [Google]
キャプチャ.jpg
71KB, 903x381px
Tell me about Ireland and why you lose to them.
>>
1/3 of their GDP comes from foreign companies that have moved to Ireland to pay less taxes, so the real GDP per capita for irish people is around 40k
>>
>>77900322
They don't see most of that money
>>
>>77900677
Isn't that just GNP? If you use that definition the number of pretty much every country would change anyway. But especially investment hub like Singapore.
And why are you talking in third person.
>>
>>77900677
SO Irelands inflated wealth come from being some multinational tax haven? Is Ireland OKAY with this...do they Benefit?
>>
>>77900788
Stop squeezing your eyes and look better at the flag

>>77900943
They get the taxes from the companies, low taxes but from many companies is still a lot of money
>>
>>77900322
muh oil
>>
>>77900943
It's a legitimate economic strategy. You still get some tax and it create jobs for local too. Unless you are those pacific islanders kind of tax haven. That's why I support counting those toward GDP.

>>77901040
Sorry. I like Roma and Totti.
>>
>>77901040
>>77901132
Understood...similar goings-on here where states will offer tax incentives to companies to relocate...Just didn't realize it was happening to this extent in Ireland
>>
>>77900943
America is the only ones we do it for, so America benefits
Therefore since the only country in the world that would lift a finger to defend us benefits from our deals we benefit and piss off Merkel and her cronies in the process
We're getting, jobs, money, infrastructure and technology instead of bearded ladies and shariah law
>>
File: impressed.gif (389KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.gif
389KB, 500x262px
>>77901929
well played
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.