[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nmf/ - Not My Fault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1501266423481.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501266423481.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
ITT: we blame other countries for our own failure
>Why are you so irrelevant?
It's china keep blocking us from communicating with others.
>Why do Taiwanese love weebshit so much
Japan colonized us b4, not like we love them in the first place.
>Why is Taiwan's economic stagnated?
And you should blame america for not annexing us and help us surpass Singapore.
>>
File: 1499815442998.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1499815442998.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
bump
>Why is this thread not getting reply
IT'S NOT MY FAULT!
>>
Taiwan is one of the few countries that actually can blame another one for why they're not relevant...
>>
>somalia

It's briSTAINs for for giving half our clay to ethipia
>>
The Jews are why I don't have a gf
>>
Post cute Taiwanese girls.
>>
>Germany is responsible for the refugee crisis.
Things were getting out of hand on the Balkans. The German government had to suspend the Dublin agreement to win time for a comprehensive refugee agreement with Turkey. What Europe doesn't need at all right now is another Balkan crisis if you know your history and the German economy and society are resilient enough to take the blow. Who's really at fault here is the interventionist and colonial meddling of other states in the middle east which Germany didn't take part in. We opposed Libya and Iraq.

>Germany's export surplus is a problem.
The German trade surplus only exists outside of the single market, trade within the EEA/EU/€-zone is balanced. A strong German economy is good for Europe. Yes, German wages are relatively low but what the PIGS don't want realize is that in a globalized world Europe is not only competing internally but also with outside emerging markets.

>The EU means a German-dominated Europe
Germany is actually very hesistant in taking charge concerning any European policy matter. It is punching below its weight right now and all the smaller countries have more influence than they would otherwise have. Imagine a completely sovereign and unshackled Germany with an independant monetary, economical and foreign policy. Do you really think that without common institutions existing in the form of the EU that your little shit country would be in any way more powerful? With common European institutions these states get a say and a seat on the table. Yes, the most economically powerful and most populous state will have some influence on the continent, shocking I know.
>>
Thousand years of enslavement by sw*des and r*ssians
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.