[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

africa begins at the pyrenees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: meanwhile in france.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in france.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
africa begins at the pyrenees
>>
>>77892813
why do you make so many threads about France
it's not that different in Germany just like the UK or Sweden
we're pretty much all on the same boat
>>
File: Frankfurt.png (28KB, 658x340px) Image search: [Google]
Frankfurt.png
28KB, 658x340px
>>77892813
At the Rhine*
>>
>>77892970
lol
>>
>>77892974
frankfurt is a business city with sky scrapers
>>
>>77892813
This phrase was used to mock us people south from the Pyrenees, but now Africa begins at the northern side of them. We're surrounded by Africa.
>>
>>77893037
but also a red light district full of junkies.
>>
>>77892974
Turks are MUCH better than Africans. All of the Middle East is in fact. Your situation is not the same I'm afraid.
>>
File: france.png (300KB, 2522x892px) Image search: [Google]
france.png
300KB, 2522x892px
>>77892970
i am just deleting all my stuff
fuck europe
>>
File: Germ Many.png (970KB, 1807x897px) Image search: [Google]
Germ Many.png
970KB, 1807x897px
>>77893069
You're both shitskins to us
>>77893070
Pic related
>>
>>77893195
i know that shitmany is full of immigrants
i live in this shithole
>>
>>77893195
hmmm remember how France is capital of European Islamist Terrorism?

hmmmm
>>
>>77893069
First off no niggers are better than turks since they are the retarded and violent kind of evil not the sneaky and lying kind of evil
Second we do have algerians instead of turks so no it's the exact same situation there
>>
>>77893325
turks are different to algerians, they studie and work more than them.
>>
File: Germanistan.png (611KB, 1870x706px) Image search: [Google]
Germanistan.png
611KB, 1870x706px
>>77893281
Nope that is Germany

The only thing that is comparable to Germany in France are Roubaix, Marseille, Calais, and the Parisian Region
>>
>>77893434
true, turks are like the upper sandniggers
at least they had a proper history and empire and shit

meanwhile algerians are the lowest of the low, even by shitskin standards they are a shit country kek
they keep bitching about muh golden age but they didn't even have any like the other ones, they are fucking mountain tribesmen who lived in caves fucking goats and never doing shit ever
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.