[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American women...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>Every roll, every curve, every stretchmark you see. Every dimple, pimple, and flaw that resides on me, Is me today and me tomorrow. This is the body my heart and soul lives in, This is the body I was given, and all the issues that will come along with it. A body no one can live in but me, no one will understand and will never be me.

>So except the way you look today or change it. my only cure from the depression of my skin was acceptence and perseverance, from the way I look and society's vision of me. I am me and I love ALL of me today tomorrow and all my years I shall be. I learned to love randalin you learn to love You.

>I am body positivity. ((For those of you who like to self diagnose people if you do not have a degree in my disability ur "Opinion" is simply your opinion and you are entitled to that but that's alll you got is an opinion. I was told by a few Doctors my disability is incurable iam a rare case, Lipo is my only real option.... but it will come back in time))

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSM503khbEv/?taken-by=love.randalin
>>
>>77890346
This is bait.....
IMMMA take it

>she's Canadian
>>
>>77890416
>>She's Canadian
That's like saying she's from Texas or Alaska.
>>
>>77890416
>>77890443
The girl in the instagram is american
>>
>>77890787
No. >>77890787
>>
>>77890787
Hehe. A true ally.
>>
>>77890416
Everyone above the mexican border is american
There's no cultural difference between Canada and the US if we remove Québec
>>
>>77890967
>Everyone above the mexican border is american

Except most of them, who are in fact also Mexicans.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.