[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will people in your country feel about President Zuckerberg?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1501717600874.jpg (267KB, 918x534px) Image search: [Google]
1501717600874.jpg
267KB, 918x534px
How will people in your country feel about President Zuckerberg?
>>
>>77881438
Terrible, I'd vote for drumpf over this guy.
>>
>>77881438
I would never vote for a person whose entire life is hypocrisy.
>invents the world's foremost largest panopticon
>proceeds to never let it reveal details about his personal life
What a fucking faggot, holy shit.
>>
>>77881438
They could elect a dead cat and it would still be an improvement
>>
zuckerberg is a literal autist, he could never be president
>>
>>77881475

Why are you against a millennial tech savvy president?
>>
>>77881527
Look at the last presidents you had
I think Bush Jr is the one i suspect the most of being on the spectrum
>>
>>77881551
Could you imagine him coming to meet Bashar al Assad at his war-crimes trial dressed in a track suit and sneakers?
Plus beyond that from his brief political statements he doesn't seem that great; that being said he can change my mind during the campaign.
>>
>>77881600
Bush Jr was stupid and seemed unable to produce a coherent paragraph; but most people don't really understand his ability to connect with middle America. His most memorable moment of charisma was in the aftermath of 9/11 when he was speaking through a megaphone and some spectator remarked "we can't hear you", to which he replied "but I can hear you" and turned into one of those moments.

Don't get me wrong, he's the worst president of the last half-century, but there is a reason he was elected.
>>
>>77881438

>(((Zuckerberg)))

>(((Joel)))

/pol/ eternally BTFO if it happens.
>>
>>77881734

Iraq War 2.0 was stupid.

More stupid than all American wars in the past 25 years put together.
>>
>>77881827
Yes, it was. But that's irrelevant to the point I am making regarding Bush's largely forgotten charisma. He just seems like some Texan idiot to many, but to a large part of America, he was the man that was able to best connect with them.
>>
>>77881973
>>77881734
Oddly enough, he seemed to connect really well with Putin, too.
They looked like they were genuinely having fun together.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.