[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF SPEN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: carlos2.png (3MB, 1670x2000px) Image search: [Google]
carlos2.png
3MB, 1670x2000px
>Toward the end of his life Charles' fragile health deteriorated and he became increasingly hypersensitive and strange, at one point demanding that the bodies of his family be exhumed so he could look upon the corpses. He officially retired when he had a nervous breakdown caused by the amount of pressure put on him to try to pull Spain out of the economic trouble it was going through. He lived a simple life from then on, playing games and other activities. He died in Madrid on 1 November 1700 (the 39th death anniversary of his immediate elder brother), five days before his 39th birthday. The physician who performed his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."
>>
>>77875216
/ O U R G U Y /
>>
File: 1501502446518.png (198KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1501502446518.png
198KB, 604x516px
>>77875216
Lev him alon
>>
>>77875216
He did his best. He isn't even in the top 10 of our worst kings
>>
>>77875252
I think you meant to say /ourguy/
>>
>>77875396
I would say he is the second worst.
Still I love him.
>>
>>77875463
He was a top tier meme-king though.
>>
>>77875396
You're full of shit. He easily makes it into the top 10 and vies with Fernando VII for first place.
>>
>>77875463
>>77876597
Charles is like a top 5 good king in Spain's history
>>
>>77876675
top kings in the history of the world
ffy
>>
File: you are wrong.jpg (24KB, 460x368px)
you are wrong.jpg
24KB, 460x368px
>>77876675
>>
>>77876742
>El monarca vivió bastante para su época y, junto a sus hombres, logró mantener intacto el imperio frente al poderío francés de Luis XIV, consiguió una de las mayores deflaciones de la historia, el aumento del poder adquisitivo en sus reinos, la recuperación de las arcas públicas, el fin del hambre y la paz.
Charlie was based as fuck you cunt
>>
>"I, the King"
jej
>>
>>77876980
>y luego por no haber tenido hijos se desencadenó una guerra de sucesión que duró 13 años y se cobró medio millón de vidas
>>
File: letra cortesana.jpg (84KB, 960x405px)
letra cortesana.jpg
84KB, 960x405px
>>77877048
That's what kings had been signing since the Middle Ages though.
>>
>>77877054
no fue la culpa de Carlos II que no podía mantenerse el pene erecto y producir un principe aún más retrasado que él.
>>
>>77877197
Oh, you learn something new everyday.
That's pretty cool.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.