[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Bonjour, Hello /int/

I was wondering, does your city have canals? I have traveled around the world a fair bit, and I have come to the realization that I absolutely love cities with nice canals.

Some of my favourites are:
>Ottawa (where I live)
it is a beautiful, fairly large canal in the heart of the city. In the winter time it freezes over and you can go skating on it, it is very lovely to skate in the heart of downtown.

>Lubeck & Hamburg, Germany
they are lovely to walk along and listen to the sound of the water.

>Fukuoka & Hiroshima, Japan
Though a lot of cities in Japan have lovely canals as well, very wide ones too. they are large enough that there is a strong water flow, meaning you can listen to the sound of the waves. very nice.

Of course I can't forget Venice, Italy the premier canaled city.
I definitely want to live in a city with a canal, they add such a peace and beauty to a city. what do you think?
>cities with filthy, garbage filled canal need not apply
>>
File: Hiroshima canal.jpg (163KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima canal.jpg
163KB, 832x624px
nobody wants to talk about canals?
>>
>>77872832
Bump for op
>>
Rude
We cleaned them tho
>>
amsterdam is well peng in the early morning

the difference between the streets at 9am (clean, tidy, peaceful, beautiful, empty) and at 4pm is mad ting.
>>
>>77876540
is it that sewage is pumped into them? are people littering their canals?

is it tourists?
>>
i had to clean my ear canal
>>
File: 1492603759590.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492603759590.png
29KB, 657x527px
>ywn commute on ice skates
>>
>>77879206
they also set up stands on the ice so you can buy hot chocolate/ coffee & beaver tails.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.