[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

CHAD
>>
File: map-chad.jpg (14KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
map-chad.jpg
14KB, 270x270px
>>77865895
CHAD
>>
File: africa.png (24KB, 703x632px) Image search: [Google]
africa.png
24KB, 703x632px
CHAD
>>
File: 1501260810228.jpg (247KB, 507x712px) Image search: [Google]
1501260810228.jpg
247KB, 507x712px
>>
>>77866622
Here we see chad defending his car from a couple of nigers
>>
>>77865895
Has anyone not from Chad actually been to Chad? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>77868248
We live next door and we dont know what happens there
>>
>>77868130
I laughed
>>
>>77868278
Do you guys get any of the refugees from South Sudan? The conflict there and coverage of it flies way under the radar here in the West.
>>
>>77869085
Yes theyre welcome
>>
File: toyota war.jpg (60KB, 301x647px) Image search: [Google]
toyota war.jpg
60KB, 301x647px
>>77868130
>>
>>77869121
What about the rich tourists from the Arabian peninsula? I heard they can be really obnoxious.
>>
TFW never learned a foreign word faster than Chaud (Chad) meaning Hot in French
>>
>>77869234
Pretty much no tourists, primarily investors picking off resources or getting scammed by officials
>>
>>77869331
Sad to hear. I was reading up on your country a while back and it seems pretty cool desu. Do you enjoy it? Do you think it has a future?
>>
>>77869422
I don't necessarily enjoy it, and me and my brothers have all concluded that economic collapse, rampant lawlessness and a civil war will occur within 5 years

The members of the governing party should be mercilessly tortured desu
>>
>>77869486
What did they do beyond just standard third-world corruption? Any pertinent links?
>>
>>77869121
BULLSHIT
ITS YOUR GOVERNMENT THAT FUCKS SOUTH SUDAN IN THE ASS SO MUCH
>>
>>77869671
Reposting
>the central bank of Sudan issued a 7.2 BIllion SDG 'loan' to the government withheld from the ministry of finance

>national auditing office installed to oversee government finances
>creates a highly detailed reportment, despite 27 of 29 gov sectors, and the central bank of sudan refusing to submit internal records
>nonetheless he works diligently
>submits detailed report to presented and discussed in parliament
>all pages with incriminating evidence removed by Intelligence Services before submission
>page 27 leads to 29..to 33

>>UAE comes to provide aid after flood disaster
>top ranking offical and presidential aide finds out they have 150 million USD in capital
>demands 50% ownership or refusal to issue a license for charity operations

>Second in command of the governmental party in Khartoum State gets caught stealing Zakat money to fund his four wives' luxurious lifestyles
>gets slammed by the prosecution
>two agents of the Presidential office arrive at court on day of ruling, dismissal of all charges
>has a celebratory conference with the head of Intelligence and other top-ranking officials with the headliner 'Allah truly brings victory to those who have faith'

There's too many and most are in Arabic, you'll even have to look up Sudan Tribune for English articles if you're interested

>>77869673
This is true, we fund the opposition faction in the civil war but I consider them welcome
>>
>>77869225
that's some mad max shit
>>
>>77869812
holy shit. fuck them
>>
>>77869812
kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.