[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true that success really breeds jealousy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DHF.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DHF.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>
ofcourse, my country can never be as tolerant and diverse as sweden is, it makes me mad and envious
>>
>tfw wasn't raised as "hen" like any swede was
>>
>>77861641
No
>>
File: den evige svensker.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
den evige svensker.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>
>>77861671
>>77861696
proof right here lads
>>
It's the usual scenario when a poor person sees a rich person do something that contradicts logic.
>"He has shitload of money and out of all things he could do with it he does THIS"

Like you look at a rich celebrity. Rich celebrity has 10 supercars despite the fact that 90% of the time someone else drives for them. He goes out and buys another one. He obviously isn't a collector because all he knows about it is that it has an italian sounding name and a badge with a horse. What's the fucking point?
This was of course one of the most benign examples, there are much more outrageous cases

Can you even call it jealousy?
>>
I wish Finland would be as progressive as Sweden is. Seems like we lag 10 years behind on social level.
>>
>>77861641
only for shitcunts, those true to themselves can appreciate the success of others even in the face of their failure or doom.
>>
>>77861641
Yes absolutely
>>
it would have to be envy. jealousy is fear that someone will take something of yours away while envy is being covetous of what other people have.
>>
>>77861855
swedes aren't rich, they pay a shitload of taxes

they have nothing to be proud, sweden is just a shitty irrelevant nation like estonia
>>
>tfw the Swedes and Finns in my company are autists

>tfw the Danes and Norwegians are turbonormie chads

who said memes weren't true?
>>
File: 1501370229661.png (131KB, 748x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1501370229661.png
131KB, 748x1036px
>>77862739
>norway and denmark were in a union for centuries
>sweden was antisocial and didn't like being around people so they kept to themselves
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.