[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the homicide rate in South America so high? I mean is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1480253635687.jpg (51KB, 499x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480253635687.jpg
51KB, 499x512px
How is the homicide rate in South America so high? I mean is it only criminals being killed or could an innocent person be killed for no reason where do all the deaths come from drugs, murderers?
>>
>>77860252
>I mean is it only criminals being killed or could an innocent person be killed for no reason

There was a pregnant lady that got shot a couple of weeks ago. It hit the baby.
Sad stuff.
Yes, inocent people get killed sometimes.
>>
I knew a woman that went down to Honduras.
She was warned to only go outside if it was immediately necessary, or to take the bus. and to NEVER go outside at night.
>>
>>77860479
>I knew a woman that went down to Honduras.
For work or something? Seems like an odd place to holiday.
>>
>>77860504
She was doing some college road trip through all of the Latin American countries.
But she said that Honduras stood out when it came to crime.
>>
>>77860252
Do you even have any idea how shit countries work? People get killed for carrying iphone and shit. An innocent person I'd wager
>>
At least they dont get abducted by intelligence agents for organ harvesting
>>
>>77860568
The U.S. only does that in Hungary and Romania
>>
>>77860536
>She was doing some college road trip through all of the Latin American countries.
Do people really think that sort of shit is a good idea? I can understand flying directly to the cape countries but a road trip through Latin America is the basis of a thriller/horror movie.
>>
>>77860771
i didn't say it was smart
>>
>>77860690
Here they pretend to arrest you before removing all organs
>>
>>77860252
Things happen to innocent people although it is rare. Most crime happens between people involved in criminal activities. Africa's crime rate might be higher but they fail to accurately report it
>>
>>77860252
I actually perceive that there are more inocents being killed than criminals

There are deaths from setting of scores stoles, yeah , but also for other reasons too

For example, last year girl, some thieves shot a girl, just because she resisted the theft of her mobile.

Also there are many cases of feminicide, with history of abuse before, at least in my country
>>
>>77860771
> a road trip through Latin America is the basis of a thriller/horror movie

I went from Bogota to Buenos Aires by bus in 2014 and it was an amazing experience. Lots of landscapes and great places / people. Met a lot backpackers along the way, especially Americans, brits, Australians, Frenchmen, Dutch and Israelis
>>
the murder rate here is lower than in murica
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.