[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we should return Australia back to its aboriginal population

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1501654186644.jpg (61KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1501654186644.jpg
61KB, 700x525px
I think we should return Australia back to its aboriginal population
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
We carry in our hearts the true country
And that cannot be stolen
We follow in the steps of our ancestry
And that cannot be broken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16bFBzx7I_0
>>
File: 1501639908214.jpg (40KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
1501639908214.jpg
40KB, 640x608px
>tfw no australian abo friend to teach me ancient stick sharpening strategy
>>
>>77857964
Why are white people singing it though?
>>
>>77858048
Because fascists won't give the Aboriginal people a voice
>>
>>77858075
I'm certain aborigines are allowed to play music.
>>
>>77858048
because abos don't give a damn
Just like most Indians in the America's
>>
>>77858048
because abo music is god awful
>>
>>77858187
Have you ever met an Indian?
Average Indian life:
>50% drinking
>40% complaining about everything but especially whites
>10% emulating black American culture

>>77858212
Didgeridoo innit?
>>
>>77858269
The didgeridoo is pretty based desu
>>
>>77858005
once asked a random Abo to teach me about the dream time because i was curious, he spoke for 2 min about the dream time then started swearing at God and Allah, also he reeked of Alcohol
>>
>>77858005
i dont think you want an abo friend mate. I'm from a low-socioeconomic area AKA shithole. I went to an abo friend's house one time after school as a kid (like 10), he tried to make me smoke his home-made meth but I refused because my mummy told me that drugs were bad. After a bit of literally nothing 'cause his house was just falling apart and was dirty af, with fuck all to do (we call these sorts of people "ferals" here). His 7 fucking little brothers come out with knives and try to stab/cut me, while giggling. Most of the windows in their home are broken and just covered by shade cloth shit, so I went through a window and booked it. Later I saw all of them (and their fucking feral friends) on bikes searching for me. Next day at school the abo friend that invited me over just said "yea my brothers are crazy ay". About 2 years into the future another friend of mine (guy had mostly spanish ancestry) started beef with that abo friend. He and his brothers jumped my spanish-ancestry friend and stabbed him like 30 times. He survived but was in hospital for ages, he moved away to another area without returning to school.
>>
I had an Aussie friend from an MMO and he said his dad built some vagrant Abos a house and when he came back a few days later they'd ripped out all the copper wiring from the walls and ran away
>>
>>77858048
Because they're 1/16th abo and therefore eligible for all the abo gibmedats
>>
>>77858378
Reminds me of a story my dad told me. He went to uni in California. During the summers he worked in an avocado field. They noticed dozens of avocado crates missing. He found them one day. Like 20 Mexicans had made a little crate house and were living in it.
>>
File: 1471022111281.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1471022111281.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>77858352
fucking hell
>>
>>77858462
We have this too
>>
>>77858352
>as a kid (like 10), he tried to make me smoke his home-made meth
thats absolutely fucked
>>
>>77858352
Fucking Moor cunt deserved it
>>
>>77858518
Is Vancouver Island a native reserve or something?
>>
>>77858569
No, though there are some tribal lands there. Metis are people who are part European and part Indian. Traditionally it was half French and half Indian, but now it's anyone who can prove any amount of connection to a Metis ancestor, like blonde Breanne Crisp up there who is 1/32 Indian of some kind.
>>
>>77858352
I lived up the road from a bunch of ferals in a mini housing estate thing on the corner of the street, for a few years during high school. They quite literally had a constant supply of furniture and electrical/white goods dumped out the front of their complex, all year round. Half the shit was obviously stolen.
It was in a suburb on the beach, near Wollongong (south of Sydney) and renting was dear as fuck. These ferals were basically handed housing and a bunch of the families living in their little housing block of about six or so ground level units and they trashed it, bringing down the housing value around them. I don't fucking get it: they were handed essentially free housing and instead of taking advantage of that, they fuck up their own living quarters.

They weren't aboriginals, just regard bogan trash. Still, the fuckers were awful to live nearby. Really fucking hate bogans.

>>77858639
>but now it's anyone who can prove any amount of connection to a Metis ancestor, like blonde Breanne Crisp up there who is 1/32 Indian of some kind.
Kek. That's some we wuzzary tier shit. I'm guessing that more people don't abuse this due to stigma of being a native?
>>
>>77858717
>stigma

We meme them here, and working class folk who live around them tend to dislike them, but most people almost revere them.
For example at our recent 150th anniversary show in the capital, Prince Charles and Camilla attended and were greeted with Indian nonsense. Or the Olympics in Vancouver, everything was decorated Indian style and the opening ceremony was an Indian culture fest.
Being part Indian is usually a badge of honour for normies
>>
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall trying desperately and failing not to laugh at traditional Inuit (Eskimo) throat singing.
(The native community was angry about this)

https://youtu.be/o_iLHrmB6xg
>>
>>77857964
liberal faggots
>>
>>77858048
It's the white cuck gene.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 493x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 493x387px
>>77859191
>uhahuhahuhahuha
>ehe ehe ehe
Pfft
>>
>>77859191
Sounds more like two animals fucking than anything else.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.