[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men such whores?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
Woman have average 4 sexual partners.

Men have average 7 sexual partners
>>
Men can't be whores.

Master key shit lock analogy
>>
>>77853967
how does that work
does that mean that a minority of women are super slutty? enough to give the imbalance?
>>
>>77853967
Those numbers don't seem right, that's basically a sexless loser in Mexico.
>>
Sex is good. Anyone complaining about women being whores are just upset that even diseased whores won't fuck them
>>
>>77853967
At once? Y'all whores need Jesus/Allah
>>
>>77853998
Women lie and hookers
>>
>>77853967
>Woman have average 4 sexual partners.
>Men have average 7 sexual partners

wait, the numbers don't go together

who are the other 3 partners?
>>
>>77853967
Evolution as a sexual species.
A man who has sex with twice as many women will likely have twice as many kids.
A woman who has sex with twice as many men will NOT likely have twice as many children.
>>
>>77854039
Yes, and?
>>
>>77854056
we have self-awareness now, tho?
>>
>>77854056
You're deluding yourself, most sexually active women have a LOT more partners than men, the numbers might account for celibate fuglies and monogamous women but even then I'd be skeptic.
>>
>>77853984
>shit analogy
Fixed that for you
>>
>>77854053
Son, Father and the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>77854108
Self-awareness cannot override our biology. Your self-awareness is software, your biology is hardware.
In that case, OP is wrong. IF OP's claim is true then biology is probably the best explanation.
>>
>>77854053

Normal guys have 4 partners probably.

The alphas probably skew the average and become the 4 the guy of the girls.
>>
>>77854154
>people fugg only to reproduce
Ah yes, Tyrone. A+ on biology to you. Now run along to the bible class.
>>
>>77853967
I really need my 7 women
>>
>>77854181
This is lifetime? Those numbers are way too low, what's the source?
>>
they both lie
>>
>>77854152
KEK
>>
>>77854190
I don't know how you derived that from what I said.
Why would you think that biology is less powerful in shaping our sexual behaviors than culture & society? I see what you mean about that sounding like "sex is only for reproduction" but an evolutionary biologist will tell you the same thing.
>>
>>77854321
Actually, it pays more for men to be monogamous than women as while they are always assured the offspring is theirs we are not. So institutionalizing a monogamous culture works to the advantage of betas who don't want to unknowingly raise Chad's kids.
Even then it pays for women to be promiscuous behind their partner's back and get the better genes meanwhile a guy would be risking loss of status and having to support two families if found out.

Single women do only very rarely raise children in pre-industrial societies, monogamy as an institution serves the interests of men, not women. It's the reason that men have come to resent the sexual revolution of the 1960's, it didn't lead to most getting laid more often but to a lot of guys cucked and getting saddled with alimony on top of that.
>>
>>77854321
we arent flies that the many the more, our offsprings are helpless and a mother needed help to raise one successfully, monogamy is an evolutionary result, your nu male "le fuck as much as you can cuz muh seeds" is insect tier strategy
>>
>>77854504
Monogamy works better on a social and psychological level, yes.

However, Genghis Khan had sex with so many women that he has millions of direct descendants in China and Mongolia today. Spreading your seed isn't good for the kids' psychology but it is what your genes want.

I'm not saying it SHOULD be this way, but if OP wants an explanation as to why men have more partners (assuming that is correct) then it would be something like this.
>>
>>77854607
I am not proposing a strategy or promoting a way of life. If OP's claim is true, then I'm offering an explanation. That's all.
>>
Sex has no theoretically consequences for men and they can reproduce their entire adult life while women's reproductive abilities end in middle age.
>>
>>77854181
The average would still be the same.

Only thing explaining the difference could be homosexuality or lying.
>>
>>77854615
no your genes dont want that, take your broscience back to 9gag
>>
Think about this way, op... if a key that can open up many locks...then is a master key, yes?

But a lock that opens for many keys is a shitty lock, no?
>>
>>77854701
Your genes do not want to be copied?
>>
>>77854773
genes don't want anything
>>
>>77853967
Women are liars
>>
>>77854651
>they can reproduce their entire adult life
not really lol
you can't even reproduce now in your prime, let alone in 50 years with a beer gut, arthritis and erectile dysfunction.
>>
Those percentages would only make any sense if a large percentage of men were gay and fucked each-other like crazy
As it stand it's mathematically impossible
>>
>>77855828
i meant numbers not percentages
>>
>>77855591
may be
>>
>>77853967
Do you realise that fucking impossible?
The only logical explaination is lies.
>>
>>77854753
Doesn't matter whether you're the lock or key it'll still burn when you pee
>>
>>77853967
Woman lie about having less to not look like whore.
Men lie about having more to seem cool
Thread
>>
>>77856036
Not acceptable, removed
>>
>>77853967
Men have to compete and invest their entire lifestyle for the most part in order to be whore. A women merely has to show someone interest and spread her legs.
Your uncredited numbers, aside from being completely bullshit, don't take into account the fact that a far greater percentage of women pass on their genes than men do.

>>77854039
Kill yourself normalfag.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.