[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the best way to cuck a country to fuck it's women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images (20).jpg (21KB, 498x296px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
21KB, 498x296px
Let's say I hate Koreans and Chinese.

Should I make it my goal in life to go there and fuck as many gooks and chinks as I can?
>>
you dont really hate them if you consider touching their women
>>
>>77853766
I think you have to define cuck first, and why is it a bad thing. It's a sexual fetish right? I hate scat and those deviantart original fetish but I wouldn't say it's good or bad.
>>
>>77853766
This is risky
If you do it, eventually you will develop feelings for a chinese/korean girl, and start liking their country
>>
That's if you can, *laughs at op*

Chinese society has evolved in such a way that if a woman race mixes with a male outside of the society, they get ostracized and kicked out, with their title of Chinese taken away from them.

This is because the purity of the gene pool becomes at risk, therefore for the sake of survival of the society, miscegenation is outlawed and punished.
>>
>>77853766
staling gook girls is a job for other races
>>
A best way to cuck a country is to donate sperm on a daily basis.
>>
Fuck all the gook and chinks you want, it won't make a difference unless you cuck the master chink.
>>
>>77855023
gene mixture produces beautiful women and cute girls
>>
>>77855023
but Asian women always go for white guys, i dont think Chinese are an exception
>>
>>77855023
>t. Chang
>>
>>77855023
Dude those are memed as fuck. I can't believe you believe those.
>>
File: fish-jumping-in-boat-o.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
fish-jumping-in-boat-o.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>77855023
Absolutely not true. Chinese girls would literally throw themselves at me. No one batted and eyelid when I was out with Chinese girls, and the only ones who would object (beta chink males) wouldn't ever dare to say anything or confront me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.