[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Murica's masterplan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: usa legend.jpg (113KB, 591x480px) Image search: [Google]
usa legend.jpg
113KB, 591x480px
What is Murica's masterplan?
>>
>>77846425
Rulling everyones with their freemasons kikes and wasp on the FED.
and starting wars on countries out of their sphere of influence.
they are basically a fat tyrannical chaotic thing.
curse on their former president Woodrow Wilson who allowed this.
>>
>>77846425
my god why, why! WHY!
To be like that you literally have to fucking eat nonstop, you have to eat beyond the point that you're full, beyond the point that you're so full you feel disgustingly sick AND BEYOND THAT.

All these people need to do is close their fucking mouths, put down the fucking fork.

Seeing this fuck reminds me of boogy, that fat piece of shit. Complains about his fat and how he can only lose a 2lbs a month. Fucker had to take steroids because he had no testosterone in his body.
>>
>>77846425
crash this planet
WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>77846534
>France blaming others for freemasonry
Look in a mirror, kiddo.
>>
I unironically wish that was me in the picture
>>
>>77846891
some have often mental illnesses.
but yeah, I think there is some kind of very strange Dysgenia in the USA.
>>
>>77846934
Hitler liberate us from it and you came again at the very end to ruins everything and make us a satellite state of you.
May 68 happened because of your shitty cultural influence, you motherfuckers!
>>
>>77847011
>I like my conquerer
Is this what they call Stockholm syndrome. Kys traitor
>>
>>77847066
He was right, French jews were a cancer (and are still a cancer), we deserved a military dictatorship to put order.
>>
File: great ass.jpg (136KB, 1470x776px) Image search: [Google]
great ass.jpg
136KB, 1470x776px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.