[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Country 2. What are some memorable dreams you've recently had?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1501303012362.png (247KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501303012362.png
247KB, 639x480px
1. Country
2. What are some memorable dreams you've recently had?
>>
2. most people don't remember their dreams because they immediately think of something else when they wake up, for example getting ready for work/uni
hell, most people don't remember what great ideas they had while they were commuting to those places
everybody dreams, but few remember it. you have to make a conscious effort to remember it
>>
1. Sudan
2. Old dream when I was a teen

>air is thin
>there's a sepia filter in the entire dream
>enter a macdonalds
>see only two women sitting on table
>look at cashier
>she's holding a cigarette butt
>suddenly find myself with a rifle, examine its stubbed end (butt of rifle)
>sex dream activated)
>approach women
>they're both yellow and not moving
>oh yes time to examine a naked female body
>get to buttcheeks
>spread them
>see the butt of a rifle
>mind finally makes connection - cigarette butt, rifle butt, human butt
One of the most memorable, other was me being a fattie in the 2012 semi-final against Barca where I fall on my butt and get shout at by Terry and Drogba
>>
as for last night, i dreamt i made plans to print a comic and wasn't satisfied with what the artist drew, but he was already at the inking process. i woke up saying "this is why storyboards are important, dudes"
>>
File: images.jpg (171KB, 750x645px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
171KB, 750x645px
many people ask: what are exactly dreams? what do they mean? "i dreamt with my ex, why is that?"
dreams are just benchmarking. everytime you sleep the brain starts scanning and testing every bi of memory you experienced
the memories in the dream are so mixed in a beautiful collage they don't make a lick of sense, but there's a part of our brains that shuts down while we dream: the dorsolateral pre-frontal cortex
>>
>>77844180
I recently had dreams of owning a giant company where I basically owned the world in every way possible from food stores to atomic weapons. Kinda like in borderlands 2.
Also had dreams about meeting old friends from school and traveling strange but not entirely alien places.
Also recently started having dreams about a woman.
Dog bless clear dreaming. I'm actually more excited going to sleep than about the upcoming day.
>>
>>77844782
good stuff, really activated my hippocampi
>>
dunno if you guys do too, but i have had multi-layered dreams
one i can remember very well: i was visiting my grandparents (one was dead at the time) and we sat to watch tv when i saw myself mirrored on the turnt-off screen. because i was too young, i realized something was wrong and i woke up
i got off the bed and went to the living room and my parents were watching the news about some protest and there were torn bodies by shot guns. i got so afraid that i woke up again
there was a storm outside and the house had leaks all over. i found my mother who was putting buckets below those leaks and i told her i had the craziest dream within a dream. she asked smiling "how can you be sure you're not dreaming again now?" and i said "easy, i can pinch my arm and if i'm sleeping i'll wake up"
i pinched my arm, and i awoke in my bed. there was no storm and no news
>>
>>77845228
it is very very rare but i sometimes do
>>
>>77845509
do you remember any instance?
as for me, i usually watch a movie and then i'm IN the movie, then out of the movie into another quest
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
This was months ago, but it's the most recent that I can remember.

>I'm in a restaurant, having lunch, only I'm on another planet.
>finish mean and call local alien waiter over to pay
>his establishment doesn't accept Earth money
>I try to convince him to accept, explain that I don't have any of the local currency, but he won't take it
>we go over to the convenience store next to the restaurant too see if the guy there can exchange my money
>he can't
>we look at other neighboring stores
>still nothing
>finally we go back to the restaurant
>ask if they accept Earth credit cards
>he says he can check
>I open my wallet and suddenly have plenty of this planet's money and I apparently just didn't see it before
>I pay and leave

Nearly all my dreams are weirdly banal like that. Most commonly I'll wake up, go about my morning routine, and then I'll wake up for real, and have to redo it all. It fucking sucks.
>>
File: _hBtObMVVCI.jpg (94KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
_hBtObMVVCI.jpg
94KB, 500x654px
>>77844180
I was fucking with Felix.
>>
it was a pretty complicated terrorist/kidnapping scenario in space
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.