[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a racist statement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: rdptuoyoc.jpg (113KB, 1024x924px) Image search: [Google]
rdptuoyoc.jpg
113KB, 1024x924px
Is this a racist statement?
>>
>>77832073
Thats a dumb analogy.
>>
it's /pol/
>>
>>77832073

The Swastika kind of ruined the point since Nazi Germany did not respect diversity
>>
>>77832073
I think I just suffered a brain fart
>>
>>77832073
swastika ruined it
>>
>>77832244
yeah it did by protecting white people from racemixing which leads to no cultural diversity and no diversity of eye and hair color
>>
>>77832073
Who gets the Americas?
The native Amerindians?
>>
>>77832362
>White people
Just Germanic people.
>>
>>77832362
Concentration camps and attacking neighboring territories isn't "protecting white people".
By all accounts no one really cared if Germany was anti-semitic. Most of the world was at that point.
>>
>>77832362
>>77832073
You stupid niggers, diversity means the mixing of cultures
>>
File: 1216741_orig.jpg (22KB, 315x349px) Image search: [Google]
1216741_orig.jpg
22KB, 315x349px
>>77832073
I used to be very convinced proponent of multiculturalism but then I realized that the American / Western idea of multiculti (aka the melting pot / the idea that everyone from everywhere can be part of another culture just by getting a new passport) is very dangerous and can actually destroy cultural identities. The world should be a mosaic and not a melting pot
>>
>>77832675
that explains why the U.S. being a melting pot turned it into a superpower
whilst the German version of a superpower is tearing Europe apart
>>
>>77832849
so much ignorance in one post
>>
>>77832951
Really now?
Explain why Britain left the EU
Explain why tensions are so high between western Europe and Eastern Europe
>>
>>77832982
Because they were fed up with us forcing our idea of multiculturalism upon them (which is pretty much inspired by the American melting pot). Eastern Europe is already multicultural (well except for Poland maybe) and they don't think it is neccecary to create a new fake diversity by importing random people from all over the world who have absolutely nothing in common with each other. Look at the US, your society is much more divided than let's say China's or Japan's because of that
>>
>>77832849

What about H-1B Genius visa?

https://youtu.be/NK0Y9j_CGgM?t=56s
>>
>>77833191
America's society being divided is a meme, the only real divide is between the far left and the far right, which make up a small minority of the population.

At the end of the day all blacks, whites, spics, chinks, etc. Loves America more than anything, and they're isn't anymore countries that they support it above her.
>>
File: nnobimwiwks1d9gjb6itsw.png (32KB, 570x390px) Image search: [Google]
nnobimwiwks1d9gjb6itsw.png
32KB, 570x390px
>>77833295
>>
File: 8652456.jpg.png (218KB, 235x200px) Image search: [Google]
8652456.jpg.png
218KB, 235x200px
>>77832362
>it protected white people by killing millions of white people
>>
>>77833366
That's just domestic issues.
I'm talking about as a whole as to where if something bad happened to America then the divide completely disappears

Look at Pearl Harbor, 9/11, or anything like that.
>>
>>77832849
No. USA turned into a superpower because it had a white majority. Too bad now that white population is in decline USA will become the new South Africa. But I agree that post-war Germany is a mess.
>>
>>77832073
I can't fucking wait for there to be one world government with a universal minimum income and free healthcare, with everyone the same milky brown color.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.