[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your experiences with cigany/roma? Are the stereotypes true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What are your experiences with cigany/roma? Are the stereotypes true?
>>
I am Greek
>>
khajits IRL
>>
>>77825636
What is khajit?
>>
>>77825613
yes
>>
They're actually legitimately worse than American niggers.
>>
>>77825613
My personal experience
>worked with a half-gypsy girl in a restaurant - she got fired for stealing
>there was a gypsy car driving through our village, looking for lootable. They probably stole my brothers bike
>in our city, we have gypsy beggars. No other beggars though
>>
>>77825613
never had any
>>
>>77825613
Yes
>>
File: no brain.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
no brain.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>77825613
Yes, they're true.
>>
File: SkyrimLoadScreen.jpg (58KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
SkyrimLoadScreen.jpg
58KB, 1024x640px
>>77826398
race in elder scrolls, they are not allowed in towns, everyone hates them, they are very sneaky and steal stuff
>>
>>77826417
>>77826544
>>77826554
>>77826574
Have they ever stolen from you? Do they wear expensive xlothing and drive expensive cars and then complain about not having enough to feed their children?
>>
>>77825613
Roma are Jews that aren't subtle.
>>
>>77826806
-they cut my jeans and stole my phone and wallet.
-when i was 16-17 y.o. i've been punched by a gypsy kid (12-13) and couldn't beat the shit out of that kid because I was alone vs 4 (two kids and older than me). they don't act aggressive when they are alone but usually they carry a knife
>>
>>77826806
sorry but I didn't answer you
> Have they ever stolen from you?
see
>>77827009

>Do they wear expensive xlothing and drive expensive cars and then complain about not having enough to feed their children?
usually beggars wear shitty clothes
normal ones wear expensive clothes but usually they aren't clean, they have iphones (usually not stolen) and other expensive accessories (stolen).
young ones are the ones wearing expensive clothes but as I said they aren't clean and olders wear shitty clothes. rich Gypsies (mafia related, see casamonica) have expensive cars, big houses and everything expensive, they act as mafia. rromas or roms are beggars, pickpockets (I've seen many ) and thieves
>>
File: 495.jpg (140KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
495.jpg
140KB, 750x503px
>>77827344
> rromas or roms are beggars, pickpockets (I've seen many ) and thieves
and they live in "nomad camps" (favelas)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.