[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1501558161979.jpg (498KB, 1078x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1501558161979.jpg
498KB, 1078x1294px
Why do they always cheat and lie?
>>
Doping scandals initiated by the USA.
>>
Ask USA aka biggest cheater in sport
>>
>>77824550

>always blaming JewSA

Typical Russian.
>>
>>77824452
>Why do they always cheat and lie?
European influence
>>
>>77824550
>>77824653
lmao
>>
>>77824748
>>77824653
>>77824550
Are you not ashamed of your country at all?
>>
>>77824776
Are you not ashamed of being America's lapdog at all?
>>
>>77824838
Mate it was a question
Why must you turn it around to something irrelevant?
Surly you can't be this blind to the state of things
>>
>>77824895
>>77824776
>infowar with Russia has been started
>oh wow, look at this:
>over9000 """""""suddenly""""""" uncovered """""""deceptions"""""""
I don't even know what to say. Are you stupid or blind, or both?
>>
>>77824550
>>77824653
this is so sad
>>
>>77824979
or maybe your country was doping at the olympics and got fucking caught

naaaaah it's the USA at fault here
>>
>>77824979
But Russia was allowed in the Olympics even during the Cold War as was china even now
I would say the world has to fear china a lot more than Russia

Do you not realise you are eating propaganda made to support Putin
It's the same argument against the sanctions Putin uses them to make Russia seem the victim and rally support
>>
>>77824452
>can't win any medals without cheating

lmoa russia
>>
>>77825056
Behave your self
They are replying so there is no need to be rude
>>
>>77825056
>Norway using doping for eternity
>no reaction
>polish lifters are all on doping
>no reaction
>chinks chemical shit is no secret for anyone
>No reaction
>Russia may or may not use it.
>Hey Jimmy, those Russians took Crimea, and, for some odd reason don't like when we put bases around their country, they are so aggressive! We should do something! Sanctions are not enough, let's call them out about every shit, send their councils from our country with no reasoning behind it, and also let's try to force EU to install more sanctions!
Wooah... dude, we really should not be paranoid! We should let you put your ass base near Moscow and surrender your meme world order.
>>
>>77824550
kek
>>
>>77825263
>chinks chemical shit is no secret for anyone
>No reaction
that's not true, i remember the shitstorm around the beijing olympics when a handful of their athletes were stripped of medals/disqualified for all kinds of shady shit
>>
>>77825263
>every little shit

Almost all of the Russian team was found doping
The norweagian player was banned as was the polish
There has yet to be evidence about China doping
Do you flat out deny your country possibly doping?
Do you dismiss the fear of Russia invading the Baltic states?

Please don't respond to retarded burgers
>>
>>77825445
I don't dismiss it, but reaction about Russian doping is as if our country is Nazi Germany itself. Also we invaded Crimea ONLY because of shady pro-American revolution near our borders, why would we attack balts? Do you really believe there is at least something we can gain from this? The same shit as in Middle East, mureeka tries to overthrow mostly unproblematic dictators who kept region from massive war. You see what happens after their interventions. They only fight for power and for oil. I can't deny that our country can have similar motives, but be real please, they treat us as Soviet Union or something.
>>
>>77825648
Sorry mate but "shady pro amarican revolution"
Can you explain what you mean by that

Do you think it's bad to support America instead of Russia? Surely you can't dismiss putin being currupt

I agree the west treats Russia like shit but putin isn't departed from the USSR internal "core"

Russia has many reasons to attack the Baltics the major point is military bases as you said yourself no Russian likes them
The baltics are also 30% Russian an easy excuse for an invasion
>>
>>77824452
did the swedes talk about that norwegian team in here yet?
>>
>>77825648
>but reaction about Russian doping is as if our country is Nazi Germany itself
eh, no one really cares about this. there's plenty of other legitimate stuff to despise russia for
>>
>>77825080
>Putin
>Putin
>propaganda
>propaganda
>Putin
>Putin
>propaganda
>propaganda
You sounds like a zombie. Seriously.
>>
>>77824776
The one can not be ashamed of Russia
>>
>>77825056
Or maybe it's just a conciedence.
Naaaaah it's the just the fact that we weren't cheating before and then, exactly in time of infowar, decided to cheat.
>>
>>77824452
Russia has that Soviet era attitude towards sports, where an individual athlete's performance is directly tied to how great the nation is.
That's their reason for organized cheating
>>
>>77826019
So I should give up Haveing an intelligent discussion with you?

Truth be told I am writing a PHD paper on putin and how he rallys support
I apologise I was just curious to get more view points on the matter
>>
>>77825823
I can explain with ease. I did that already in the previous post. Border. American. Bases. I don't need to explain further, we give Crimea - we give up one of the most important strategic bases in the region. New Ukrainian government would've surely let USA to have their base there. Why not, greatest ally of Ukraine after all.
>>
>>77826408
If you want to get more points of view about politics based on hatred - avoid 4chan.
>>
>>77826449
So you attacked Crimea because of pro Americanism and bases
So when will you be attacking the baltics?
Are countries really not allowed to persu there own diplomatic relationships or do that have to be with Russia?
Can you not see how Russia is the bad guy in this?
Even still there pivot to join NATO is justified if there neighbour attacks them
>>
>>77826560
4chan is a place to allow people to say what they think
No moderation to ban you if you say kill niggers so I think it's the best place senpai
>>
why do russians believe whataboutism is a legitimate form of rebuttal?
>>
>>77826870
Because, according to the greek mythology, we're living at the Tartar. Which is the land of chaos itself.
Google it. It's actually interesting.
>>
>>77826586
>attacked Crimea
That's what we don't like about you, crimeans wanted in, we helped them without a single kill and yet we ATTACKED it. Jeesus Christ. Do you believe there is a ear with ukrainiana freedom fighters fighting occupation forces underground or smth?
>>
>>77826586
America builds its bases with a singular purpose, if Russia was certain that there is no threat, Ukraine wouldn't have been "attacked". With Baltics we can't do much anyway, but if there were a threat of them installing some shitrockets to threaten us on our own borders, guess what would've happened. All what Russia did was reaction to American aggression, they seem to not get that we are no Soviet Union anymore and there is no need to constantly threaten us. THEY are the reason of the "Russian threat" and not the opposite.
>>
>>77826870
Because it's actially called "analogy" and "precendent"
>>
>>77826970
But you act like the Soviet Union

You are going way too far ahead senpai

Ukraine expressed a desire to build diplomatic relations with the west and maybe Jon NATO

Where the fuck are you getting missiles from senpai

Even still missiles don't need to be the boarder now
We can set up artillery in Germany and hammer st Petersburg and vise versa
Do you think invading Germany is justified now?
>>
>>77826955
Senpai I have no idea what you are saying
Please be nice to the Austrians though
>>
>>77827107
The closer they are, the harder is to counter-react. You just look up what the fuck I am talking about, and the history behind all those bases and shit, it's no fucking secret. We are acting as Soviet Union? Are you for real now? Once again, please look at the history of events. We didn't react for their bullshit for like 10 years, behaving like good sheeps, trying to act diplomatic, to build healthy bonds after collapse of union. You know what they were doing? They kept building bases as If Cold War never ended. They kept stepping on us internationally, because we wanted to be allies and not lapdogs. It seems, they don't know what partnership is, and only accept a master-servant relationships.
>>
>>77827107
West should have left Ukraine alone, instead of encouraging them to overthrow their government.

Look at Ukraine now, a failed state. Still corrupt as before with Africa-tier economy. They also lost some of their lands to Russia.
>>
>>77827343
But as I said it's justified
The Baltic states have a 30% Russian population surely they have a reason to be affrade
The Russians there don't even speak Estonian or what ever language they have and russia has made a diplomatic effort to push Russians into the baltcs

Your argument is a lot like the Russian ambassador to the uk lol guy is really nice but damn he made the exact same argument
>>
>>77824550
+15, scum
>>
>>77827542
You don't get it. The percentage of Russian in Crimea was a basic casus belli, because we needed whose damn bases. WHICH we needed to take because the new Ukrainian government is strictly anti-Russian and we couldn't afford to lose everything there, do you get it? There are no bases, no other Russian interests in Estonia. Literally no fucking purpose.
>>
>>77824550

>always is the US fault

Nice russian propaganda you got there m8... RT and Sputnik are proud.
>>
File: 1494768645248.jpg (65KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1494768645248.jpg
65KB, 390x470px
>>77827715
Stop please
>>
File: IMG_0262.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>77827946
I can't
>>
>>77827715

Why do you need bases when you have no navy?
>>
Don't you agree that there is something shady going on in here?

>The Ukrainian constitution requires that any changes to the territory of Ukraine be approved by a referendum of all of the Ukrainian people.

>plebiscite being held while the peninsula was host to Russian soldiers.
>Thirteen members of the United Nations Security Council voted in favor of a resolution declaring the referendum invalid, but Russia vetoed it and China abstained.
>83.1 percent voter turnout. The Mejlis Deputy Chairman Akhtem Chiygoz felt that the actual turnout could not have exceeded 30–40 percent, arguing that to be the normal turnout for votes in the region.

>it is impossible to find out whether all the 64 members of the 100-member legislature who were registered as present, when the two decisions were voted on or whether someone else used the plastic voting cards of some of them because due to the armed occupation of parliament it was unclear how many members of parliament were present.

>Enver Abduraimov, member of the parliament presidium, said that he did not go inside when he saw that armed guards who secured the building were confiscating all communications devices from deputies. Andriy Krysko, head of the Crimean branch of the Voters Committee of Ukraine, announced that no one from the parliament secretariat was in the building when voting took place.

> the campaign leading up to the referendum was "almost entirely pro-Russian". Pro-Russia election posters often featured crossed-out swastikas in an alleged attempt to be saying "No" to the Ukrainian government, who they alleged to be neo-Nazis. Shortly after the referendum was called Ukrainian TV channels were made unavailable for Crimean viewers, some of them were replaced with Russian stations.
>Unsigned billboards and leaflets campaigning for the referendum, describing new Ukraine government as fascists and showing economic reasons to join Russia, appeared throughout Crimea.
>>
>>77828048

tl;dr

>Armed soldiers behind your back
>Only one side has a campaign

Gee, who are you gonna vote for?
>>
>>77828030
Eat a potato or something. I don't know why I even bother to answer you.
>>
File: 7lquHoq3HYQ.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7lquHoq3HYQ.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
/pol moved here
>>77827980
Opдeн киceлёвa этoмy шaлyнишкe
>>
>>77828250

It's not /pol/....

Everyone is realizing that Russia (Putin) is evil as fuck...
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (16KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
16KB, 250x249px
>>77828250
Я дaжe нe пaтpиoт, нo я нacтoлькo eбaнyтый, чтo мнe кaжeтcя, чтo этo пpaвдa.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.