[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such thing as a comfy country where I can live a happy life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Is there such thing as a comfy country where I can live a happy life?
>>
Not sure
>>
you can't
>>
Yes, your currently living in one. Just moves states or something, find a nice girl, and pump out a bunch of babies.
>>
>>77813941
Too many states are unliveable none have the climate I want
>>
>>77816208
what climate do you fucking want?
>>
>>77816288
A place where the weather is temperate like in the 70s Fahrenheit maybe a beachside kind of place, but I want it to be an island kinda place, or maybe like a first but not really like North American forests more like the rainforest or a jungle or something like that but exactly not a rainforest because it's humid.
I don't know. I haven't been to enough places to know what I want really.
But I'm in upstate NY often and I know it's not where I'd be happy living
>>
>>77816596
So Hawaii?
>>
No. Just stay where you are.
>>
>>77816614
Too out in the middle of nowhere and expensive. I mean it's really in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>77816614

My thoughts too anon. Your American man, be thankful for what you have, the United States has almost every climate there is. Do some research instead of immigrating.
>>
>>77816684

The second part of >>77816690

was for OP.
>>
no.
>>
;
>>77816596
NC/VA Outer banks?
>>
I want to go to New Hampshire and live innawoods or buy land or something
>>
if you're not happy in your homecountry you won't be happy anywhere else.
You might as well just end the suffering right now, in this night
>>
>>77816766
Bullshit, I was unhappy as hell back home in Tennessee, moved states a couple times but still unhappy.

Moved to Dalarna - Sweden and found a good job. Life is great and I'm happy.
>>
>>77816746
Maybe I kinda thought about something like that

>>77816766
No the world is a big diverse place there must be a place that aligns with what would make me happy
maybe I should be an explorer but I don't have money or skills or courage to explore
>>
>>77816766
Eh, I moved from England to Aus a few years ago to live my partner and I've never been more happy in my life.
>>
>>77816930
How does one become an international worker?
>>
>>77816930
What do you do in Sweden? What do you like about Sweden? Why did you move to Sweden specifically?
Did you become a citizen?
>>
>>77817013
You (and your family) need to apply for residence cards, it's not difficult and can be done over a few days when you buy/rent a home here. Was really simple.
After that you apply for a working permit, and sign a few papers etc. Simple.
Here is the regulations
( To qualify for a work permit, you must have received an official offer of employment from a Swedish employer. The job must also:

have been advertised in the EU/EEA for at least ten days

offer terms of employment that match those set by Swedish collective agreements or those
that are customary within the occupation or industry

pay a minimum monthly salary of SEK 13,000 before taxes.

You must also hold a valid passport in your home country.

You can now legally live and work here, while under the protection of unemployment laws etc.
It was really simple. After 5 years of living and working here you can apply for citizenship. I did last year. I'm a Swede now ;)
>>77817045
I work as a truck driver. Pays good and I'm also planning on getting a university degree.
And to be honest I like most things here, beautiful nature, it's modern but not soulless like so many other countries. I was here on vacation as a kid and fell in love back then already. (though winters are brutal god damn).
>>
>>77816596
Northern California. Shame about the people though.
>>
1. Comfy
2. Happy
Pick one and only one.

Comfy brings existential crisis.
>>
>>77817425
>Comfy brings existential crisis.
Only if you are weak..
My life's been comfy for a very long time. Life is perfect.
>>
>>77813836
Here you go OP

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/18/this-dream-island-in-the-pacific-will-give-you-free-land-just-to-move-there-5068415/

The catch is the island is apparently populated by pedos, but I'm assuming that's not much of an issue for anyone regularly posting on 4chan
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.