[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN YOU'VE LOST ALONG THE WAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1498576734676.jpg (149KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1498576734676.jpg
149KB, 550x733px
PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN YOU'VE LOST ALONG THE WAY
>>
>>77812405

Why is this allowed
>>
hahaha how is healthcare real nigga haha like just don't get hurt nigga hahaha just avoid danger
>>
>$816.29 for an electrocardiogram
>>
>>77812405
kek youd just be better off dead almost.
>>
>>77812405
So are insurance companies free to just make up whatever charges they feel like? Are they held accountable by any standards or ombudsmen?
>>
>>77812706
topkek

include me in the screenshot pls
>>
So the hospital charges fantasy prices but because they know that an insurance company will pay for the hospital stay and that "United Healthcare" won't pay fantasy prices, the hospital gives a rebate?
>>
>>77812747
?
>>
>>77812896
Yes they do,
Or they charge you with an eternal debt
>>
>>77812896
Yes.and if you received any treatment prior to them find out you can't pay, they make two of the burliest, blackest orderlies to kick you in the store for a few minutes while you lay in the gutter.
>>
>>77812896
Hospitals are obligated by law to treat someone if their life is in danger.

Don't listen to memes
>>
>>77812976
True, but you'll probably be in debt for your entire life, or you might even end up going to jail if you can't pay at all.
>>
>>77812988
don't think they can lock you up for it.. As long as you don't try something illegal to get out of paying

http://www.debtcollectionanswers.com/legal-advice-on-medical-debt.html
>>
A society where being dead is the cheaper and generally better choice is the successful end point of evolution.
>>
>plus the tip
>>
>>77812405
Just go to St. Jude hospital
It's run by the Church and free
No child gets turned away
>>
File: 1485993027543.png (1MB, 1280x1506px) Image search: [Google]
1485993027543.png
1MB, 1280x1506px
>>77813278
>America
>tip
>>
Why are none of those charges typed out?
>GENERAL CLASSIFICA
>GEN
>GENERAL CL
>G
>>
>>77812451
We charged 75$ for it at my hospital.
>>
>>77812405
>there may be additional charges
How horrifying
>>
>>77812451
but what does that even mean? when i had a heart attack, i was hooked to that thing for 10 days.
>>
>>77812405
>72k rent
were they in a 20 year coma or something?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.