[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nordics are the niggers of Europe, nothing good ever came out of here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: scandinavia.jpg (42KB, 510x457px) Image search: [Google]
scandinavia.jpg
42KB, 510x457px
Nordics are the niggers of Europe, nothing good ever came out of here.
>>
Nokia was pretty good back in the day
>>
>>77806336
>niggers of Europe

Please stop trying to culturally appropriate our rank.
>>
>>77806336
ikea, abba, volvo, saab, nokia, angry birds, sauna, legos and that's about it. So they've basically invented more than niggers (not hard to beat) but not even remotely close in the slightest to the inventions of germany, middle east, southern europe, uk, usa, israel or even nikola tesla
>>
>>77806421
by middle east i mean ancient middle eastern civilizations like persia, phoenicia, egypt, etc
>>
So Nordics have the sexiest [spoiler]__men[/spoiler]?
>>
>>77806421
>but not even remotely close in the slightest to the inventions of germany, middle east, southern europe, uk, usa, israel or even nikola tesla

WRONG

There is a disproportionately high invention rate in Scandinavia as a whole (only the UK and Germany can compete). The middle east, Israel (difinately) and southern europe cannot compete at all.
>>
Finland came out of them
>>
>>77806584
>a cheese slicer

Norway is inferior to even Africa you dumb fuck
>>
>>77807189
How about object oriented programming? (simula - all software today are based on that).
How about the gas turbine? (precursor to the jet engine?).
How about mineral fertilisers (literally changed the whole world).

But, most inventions came out of Sweden (and Denmark) because of our unions. Scandinavia as a whole is actually pretty impressive.
>>
Swedes discovered many periodically elements. For this I give you credit. Besides this? ehhhhhh. Beautiful women though.
>>
>>77806336
>nothing good ever came out of here
finland
>>
File: sadfroggun.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
sadfroggun.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>77806336
>tfw your country will never have universal welfare systems
>>
>>77807827
>Besides this? ehhhhhh

They discovered and invented a lot actually. If you base your knoweledge on /pol/ images you are stupid. Per capita Sweden is probably the greatest in the entire world.
>>
>>77807827
Ur forgetting about the most American thing ever TNT.
>>
Socialized medicine...educational rankings that beat even the USA....etc, etc, etc. Drug reform policy, etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.