[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk to me a drunken finn I'm having a lonely night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

Talk to me a drunken finn I'm having a lonely night
>>
>>77805226
Have you visited vastarinta today?
>>
>>77805661
What do you mean
>>
What were you drinking to get drunk?
>>
>>77805741
Vastarinta.com
>>
is anything on your mind?
>>
>>77805861
6 beers, few long drinks and a small 20cl bottle of vodka and now Im starting with some whiskey because fuck my health and the last week of holiday
>>
>>77805883
No I havent and I wont because the nordic resistance is a joke of worst trash people ruining the "ideology" from normal people
>>
>>77805918
Worrying about what I'll be doing in next 10 years is
>>
>>77805955
Which beers and long drinks did you have? I tried the mojito long drink before I left and it wasn't half bad.
>>
>>77806560
same here, it's all I think about
>>
>>77807103
I'm a poor fuck so I have drank a le coq, an estonian brand from the local supermarket and hartwalls long drink that is shit. Finnish vodka is ok but finnish beers are worst in the world possibly
>>77807396
I dont want to become unemployed loser. It pains me that I have to worry about getting a job and a family. I wish I could figure out a job and become normal citizen
>>
>>77807605
Oh I know about your beer, I just got back from two weeks in your country. Finnish beer is without a doubt the worst I've ever had, yet a drank more while there than I have in months.
>>
>>77807605
speaking as someone who has been a neet for the past 3 years, you should try your best to find a job as your main priority. family should really wait until you can support yourself
you really don't want to end up in this neet hole, it's a complete dead end where you watch the months go by in an almost vegetable-like state and progressively feel worse and more hopeless.
>>
>>77805226
Do not kill yourself, plox
>>
>>77805226
Whats up
Im lonely now as well, just ran out of cigarettes so i roll what dust tobbacco i have left
Pissed in a beer bottle not 4 minutes ago
Im drunk every night for the last 2 months
A girl i loved told me that im way too insane and that she is affraid of me
Its why i drink i suppose
I try to viber her but i think im blocked
I tryto communicate on int every now and then but im ignored
I cant go on like this
I believe going to a village will calm me, but the last time i went i slaughtered, baked and ate a pig all by myself, drank most of rakia my dad stashed for this year, had troubles with my family
Dogs keep attacking me
>>
>>77808400
>Dogs keep attacking me
holy shit

how did you meet qt ?
go trekking in the mountains
what tobacco are you rolling ?
>>
>>77807605
Can you get a family at there? I thought whole nordic people already degenerated by polygamism.
>>
>>77807750
Where exactly in finland you visited? We have only a few towns that are actually nice. Here in the middle if nowhere of finland we have small counties where everyone knows each other and all we have to do is drinking the shitty water like beer and feel suicidal
>>77807999
My worst nightmare is ending up as an unemployed vegetable. I have friends I'm with daily but I'm afraid I will become a neet loser for rest of my life while they get married and start families. I guess I will have to give up the "comfortable life" and forget drinking and fun. Maybe fortune will come to me then.
>>
>>77808544
I met her on the benches i go to drink at night, she was with a friend i know from way back, he was happy to see me an started explaining her tje good ol times when we were kids with more balls than brains, its how i started to speak confidently about shit onlyi understand and create to influence others into doing my bidding
She fell in love when i started wit the hand touching/holding and weird cuddle type hugging, i have a soft touch she felt and was intimate to her more than if i was to ram my tongue down her.
I lifted her and put her in my lap, and that was it, she was mine

Tobacco is from herzegovina, a plastic bag half a kilo heavy on purchase and it dries leaving a handfull of dust.
Dogs of all breeds sense sometjing on me and warn everyone, it is when i ask a dog what the fuck does he want from me is when he tries to bite me.
All breeds
Especially the tiny ones
>>
>>77808830
Bruh, if you cant find a shitty manual labor job at home, you dont want to know what is it like when there are no jobs to find in the first place.
Any job is still a job, dont expect to be a boss with an office
Life isnt a cartoon or a facebook page
>>
>>77808400
Whats up
Im lonely now as well, just ran out of cigarettes so i roll what dust tobbacco i have left
>thank god I have snus here
Pissed in a beer bottle not 4 minutes ago
>being doing that myself too.
Im drunk every night for the last 2 months
>been drunk nightly for 3 years
A girl i loved told me that im way too insane and that she is affraid of me
>youre a weirdo then. One of only girls Ive liked and who liked me fell for my best friend after I introduced them.
Its why i drink i suppose
I try to viber her but i think im blocked
I tryto communicate on int every now and then but im ignored
I cant go on like this
I believe going to a village will calm me, but the last time i went i slaughtered, baked and ate a pig all by myself, drank most of rakia my dad stashed for this year, had troubles with my family
Dogs keep attacking me
>why did I even reply
>>
>>77808830
it will take a lot of sacrifices, it's just part of growing up I guess, but the stability it provides is neccessary.
don't throw your life away and become a neet, no matter how tempting it is to give up. it's just more needless suffering on top of how hard life already is.
>>
Come get drunk with me and the lads in Helsinki in September matey.
>>
>>77808922
>shitty manual labor
Even becoming a cleaner in finland recuires at least a years studying and some certificates. Things are made pretty difficult here. I cant just walk to some company and tell I wish I could work here, it takes years of planning and nothing is guaranteed
>>
>>77809115
I would honestly do that
>>
>>77808840
and she does not wantto talk to you anymore ? did you say something ?
>>
>>77808985
Ive been far worse back when i worried about what will strangers think about me
I did drugs back then but serving time helped stop that.
From then on i learned to speak my mind an hold a stance. The lack of that is the main reason one lets himself subjected to the fake illnes emos invented named depression.
Its just a state of a defeated mind.
You can get over it in a day but it wont sovle the harsh reality around you
Only real advice i can give now is regarding girls, which is be raw, be durect and dont look away, becaus she will bend instantly along the currents you give out with your cinfident force and stature.
Figuratively speaking.
If she is actin dodgy, she wants somerhing, she wants you but she doesnt, tell her what you are seeing, without giving a fuck how she reacts.
Its why my loved one told me that im insane, but did fall in love with me first.
If i kept her, things would be different, i would go for walks, to the cinema, eat ice cream, visit places, eat vegetables...
>>
>>77808400
>Dogs keep attacking me
isn't that a sign in your culture that you should leave the village
>>
>>77808830
Obviously Helsinki, along with Jyväskylä and my girlfriend's little town in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>77809096
I guess everything is better than some welfare trap. Falling out from societly is a threat here in our "nordic paradises", ruining peoples lifes. I'll have to call my dad after few years asking if he could help me to a start in work life
>>
>>77809524
Youve been to jyväskylä? Does your girlfriend live nearby it?
>>
>>77809173

Good lad, go on /mammi/ on 8th or 9th of September cause im going to be drunkenly asking Finns out to the normie clubs (But not
fucking baarikarpanen again because everyone in there was a cunt)
>>
>>77809399
I gathered balls to tell her i served time in jail for attemted murder, assault and arson.
Then when i noticed she acted funny, i told her nit to keep anything inside, to be honest all the way no matter what.
I ravaged her ex who was bigger than me when he ran into us drunk.
Found out i was 4 years younger than her and that i was a local city rat with nothing.
I guess her finding about my criminal past is why she left.
Too bad because i really did love her
>>
>>77809696
I dont know is it worse that this actually happened or that youre making this up in middle of night
>>
>>77809119
Here one must bribe to get a steady job, for 2 years or 3.
If its shit in finland then its scat carnage here
>>
>>77809605
No, but she has friends who live there so we spent some time there.
>>
>>77809821
Out of curiosity do you know any of their names
>>
>>77809785
Youre still a kid, but you will make it in the end
>>
>>77809877
>jyväskylä is such a small place that everyone knows everyone
Kylä indeed.
>>
>>77810498
Jyväskylässä on kyllä oikeesti suomen "kaupungeista" pienimmät piirit
>>
>>77810919
Silti reippaasti päälle 100k populaa joten kuullostaa vähän omituiselle tuollainen pienkylä meno.
>>
>>77811109
No se on nimenomaan omituista.
>>
I love you all /int/
If alcohol is a problem and access to healthcare is too (for whatever reason) google alcohol diazepam regime. One might also have to google the latin translations for dosage, but it's a completely legitimate way of getting off it.
This is basically what they do in supervision + vitamin Bx injections and monitoring your vitals etc.

/This is not medical advice/
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.