[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/seg/ - Southern Europe General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: southern european god.jpg (2MB, 3760x3000px) Image search: [Google]
southern european god.jpg
2MB, 3760x3000px
>Invited: Other Europeans, white-passing near-easterners who aren't Muslim.

>Not invited: Mudghrebis, Muslims, Orientals, Indians, Blacks.

How are my fellow Southern Europeans doing today?
>>
What's with the flag?
>>
>>77786014
I am diaspora.
>>
>>77786116
Makes sense, I'm blind and didn't see the name.
>>
hello
>>
>>77785974
>Southern European
>This guy

More like a Norwegian wearing Venetian clothes

Nordicist should kys
>>
>>77785974
Are mestizos invited?
>>
>>77786218
He is spanish, and those clothes weren't venetian.
>>
>>77786229
Depends, are you an Aztec-LARPing fuckwit or a reasonable person?

>>77786218
D&C subhuman, possibly mudghrebi. Plenty of Spanish are fair-featured.
>>
we're not white we're mediterranean
>>
File: 577fdf51c46188c76c8b45b8.jpg (205KB, 900x569px) Image search: [Google]
577fdf51c46188c76c8b45b8.jpg
205KB, 900x569px
>>77786305
>D&C subhuman, possibly mudghrebi
I'm not cuck that suck Nordic cock and want to be like them unlike you, that's all

>Plenty of Spanish are fair-featured
Like 5-10% ?

Pic related is a Northern Spanish Protest
>>
Brothers, over the recent months I've noticed an uptick in "Mediterranean" threads. Many of the people in these threads espouse a "Mediterranean" identity and espouse common cause with subhumans from Tuniggia and Mudrocco.

Can we please make sure not to associate ourselves with these.... "people" (and I use the term loosely brothers, I really do) in future?

Maltese are brothers, but that's as far South as I'll go.
>>
>>77786429
See:
>>77786624
If you want to associate with a race of rapists and thieves who are incapable of creating civilization of any kind, then that's your prerogative.
>>
>>77786588
See
>>77786624

Enjoy your Mughrebian immigrants. What's their welfare dependency rate again? What's their unemployment rate again? How much crime are they responsible for?
>>
>>77786624
Much love.
>>
File: Mokhtar-Belmokhtar-getty.jpg (18KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
Mokhtar-Belmokhtar-getty.jpg
18KB, 475x356px
>Fucking Nordic cucks. I love muh Maghrebi brothers. I loved modern """"""Egyptians"""""" too. My favorite Maghrebian bros are the ones who fuck five year old boys and kill little girls with machetes in the name of their Meccan moon good, hurr durr

>Pic related. Medbros unite! Muh le med identity, I read about it on /r/history.
>>
>>77786655
i don't really look nordic so i call myself mediterranean,that doesn't mean i appreciate mudslimes
>>
>>77786832
Cant marry until puberty and even thats rare, exaggertion wont change facts and just makes you look retarded
>>
>>77786885
Just call yourself Southern European. Subhumans from North Africa are constantly trying to associate themselves with us through the "med" label since they are ugly and have no culture/history.
>>
When Euro Meds are talking about Meds they're usually referring to Euro Meds.
>>
File: greek protest.png (3MB, 1890x903px) Image search: [Google]
greek protest.png
3MB, 1890x903px
>>77786832
Go back on earth, dumb fuck

You have nothing to do with Nordic
>>
>>77786916
>Pakistan

Fake country made up by the FCO and internationally infamous for state-supported terror, export of terrorists and grooming gangs.

Did you not notice the "no subhumans allowed" disclaimer in the OP, you stupid hypocrite?
>>
File: download.jpg (38KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
38KB, 450x300px
>>77786955
You realize a number of those protest pics are from pakis protesting in Athens against racism right? They were protesting about some paki being liquidated by some righteous patriots in revenge for the rape of a Greek girl.

Prove you aren't from the Mudghreb, Abdul, then we'll have a chat. Prove you are real French and not some subhuman immigrant stinking up Marseilles (a Greek city).
>>
>>77786957
Your dispora is shit and you cucks dont know how to handle them also we killed more terrorists than all you anglo snowflakes combined
>>
>>77787033
>Your dispora is shit

Our diaspora single-handedly brought down the Ottoman Empire with its capital and built the modern commercial shipping industry (Baltic Exchange etc).

What has yours done other than groom little girls and blow themselves up subhuman?

All you are known for here is taxi driving and gang grooming.

>killed more terrorists

And yet half your country is still a lawless shithole and the other half tacitly sympathize with the people blowing themselves up.
>>
>>77787115
Greek diaspora ran Egyptian economy.

>The first banks in Egypt were crafted by Greeks, including the Bank of Alexandria, the Anglo-Egyptian bank (Sunadinos family / Συναδινός), and the General Bank of Alexandria. Also, it was the Greek agriculturists and farmers that first systematically and with scientific planning, cultivated cotton and tobacco. They improved the quantity and quality of production and dominated cotton and tobacco exports. Notable families in tobacco commerce were the Salvagos (Σαλβάγkος), Benakis (Μπενάkης), Rodochanakis (Ροδοχανάkης) and Zervoudachis (Ζερβουδάkης).[19] The tobacco cultivars used for cigarette manufacturing, e.g., by Kyriazi freres, were of Greek origin. A thriving commerce between Greece and Egypt was thus established. Other areas of interest for the Greeks in Egypt were foods, wine, soap, wood crafts, printing.

>In the food industry, the macaroni industries of Melachrinos (Μελαχροινός) and Antoniados (Αντωνιάδης) were well known. Another example was the cheese and butter production of Archyriou (Αργυρίου), Roussoglou (Ρουσσόγλου) and Paleoroutas (Παλαιορούτας). Chocolate-Biscuits and Toffee producers were: Daloghlou (Δαλόγλου), Roussos (Ρούσσος), Repapis (Ρεπάπης); Oil-soaps- vegetable fats (Salt & Soda) producers like Zerbinis (Ζερμπίνης) were based in Kafr Al-Zayat. There were many Greek theatres and cinemas. Major Greek newspapers were Ta grammata (Τα Γράμματα), "Tahidromos"(Ταχυδρόμος), and Nea Zoi (Νέα Ζωή).[20]
>>
File: DSC00607.jpg (734KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00607.jpg
734KB, 1920x1080px
>>77786957
>implying i have nothing with these shitskins

Maghrebis are subhumans but Nordicists like you that try to coopt Southern Euros are even more cancerous

Go welcome refugee, cuck
>>
>>77787157
I am not a Nordicist nor do I sympathize with Nordicist historiography.

The only thing you got this from is that I posted an attractive Spanish man with light features and this somehow triggered the fuck out of you.

Now stop fighting a brother and turn your ire on our real enemies.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-20-08-56.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-20-08-56.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>77787157
Im whiter
Greeks>frogs
>>
>>77787948
My hand is healthy/reddish white

You legs is unhealthy/yelloyish white, due to lack of sun probably
>>
>>77785974
Lol you silly racist
There's a reason for which your women love us instead of your bigoted, basement-dwelling asses
And frankly, gr*eks were discriminated against as much as we are today when they first immigrated into "white" countries
>>
>>77788606
>women love us

Is this the same planet where anyone from MENA pretends to be Greek/Italian in European clubs?

>And frankly, gr*eks were discriminated against as much as we are today when they first immigrated into "white" countries

Whine more, we're not joining your mud alliance no matter what. Only you faggots think you're entitled to be welfare draining subhumans in other people's countries.

The most productive and wealthy people in Lebanon are all Christian btw. This is a statistical fact.
>>
File: Baalbek-Bacchus.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Baalbek-Bacchus.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>77788770
Greek/Italian architecture in Baalbek, Lebanon.

Most of the beautiful architecture in Lebanon are European in origin. Most Arab cities are ugly.

Why is that? Are Arabs.... Subhuman?
>>
>>77788880
You have nothing to do with ancient greeks, Mehmet Mysonopoulos.
>>
>>77789004
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21401952
>>
>>77788770
Lol honey, you're probably just as "white" as me, in fact I'm quite probably whiter than you, you can thank the turks for that :>)
By the way, you already joined the "white supremacist" mud alliance. Most white nationalists would describe you as a "useful idiot" anyways. LOL!
>>
>>77788488
I am greek therefore cannot be unhealthy
>>
Northern french in Occitania here, am I allowed
>>
>>77789055
>Lol honey

Are you a faggot?

>By the way, you already joined the "white supremacist" mud alliance.

Wanting to keep paki subhumans who spontaneously combust on public transport out of your country isn't "white supremacist". It's just basic reason.

It is telling you are so entitled that you view wanting to keep out welfare leeching scum as "supremacism" though.

Can you name a single Muslim emigrant descent minority in a single European country that do not have disproportionate levels of welfare dependency, unemployment and criminality?

I'll be waiting for that ONE example. Thanks.
>>
>>77789216
London belongs to the paki, gtfo of my country nigel
>>
>>77789216
>Can you name a single Muslim emigrant descent minority in a single European country that do not have disproportionate levels of welfare dependency, unemployment and criminality?

Certainly not gr*eks that's for sure >:)

Also, nothing wrong with being gay, you're probably a closet homo yourself. LOL!
>>
>>77789243
Go burn in a fuel tanker explosion subhuman attention seeker who comes to English-speaking forums for attention from westerners.
>>
>>77789252
Again:

Can you name a single Muslim emigrant descent minority in a single European country that do not have disproportionate levels of welfare dependency, unemployment and criminality?

If my views are illogical, you should be able to provide plenty of examples of Muslim minorities who perform above average in these areas.

>Also, nothing wrong with being gay

Go tell your imam that fag.
>>
>>77789263
Get trucked nigel. Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city
>>
File: pakipride.png (17KB, 627x139px) Image search: [Google]
pakipride.png
17KB, 627x139px
>>77789325
>Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city

Only if that city has subhumans in it, like your diaspora.
>>
>>77789282
Most actual gr*eks today are muslim, they are just integrated into turkey and turkish society, silly racist.

Be right back, a pretty white lady just knocked on my door... ;)
>>
>>77789361
incest is a british tradition, literally ugliest and most inbred looking out of all euros
>>
>>77789410
>Most actual gr*eks today are muslim

You mean Turks aren't actually descendants of ancient ponyniggers? Shit. They could have fooled me with their slanty eyes and chinese-features.

>Be right back, a pretty white lady just knocked on my door... ;)
>*Much later, at a club on a Greek island*
>"Hey, so where are you from?"
>"I'm ah... I'm from um... I'm Greek! and part Italian! I'm definitely not Muslim!"

KEK

You have no pride in who you are. That's why your diaspora hide behind western flags and attack others without ever revealing their true identity.

Non-whites have no pride.
>>
>>77789446
>literally ugliest and most inbred looking out of all euros

Which still puts them above every non-European ethnic group.

Everyone knows non-Europeans, whether they're chinks, blacks or a*abs (or a*ab wannabes like this Lebanese mud) would give their left nut for even a 4/10 blonde.
>>
>>77789501
I heard gr*ek women love the lebanese diaspora though... :)
>>
>>77789603
There are some maronite Lebanese in Cyprus and Greece, they intermarry with Greeks and adopt Greek culture and language.

As for sunniggers, they aren't wanted wherever they go. Least of all in Greece.
>>
>>77789656
>muh maghrebi
>advocate racemixing with arabs

I'm done with this thread

I hope someone will create a /roman/ce general tho
>>
Northern atlantic Spain is more similar to ireland than italy
>>
>>77789876
Lebanese Christians are literally ancient Near Eastern people who were hellenized.
>>
>Greek autist wants to associate himself with barbarians
Typical diaspora nigger, ready to please his new masters and desperately trying to imitate them
>>
>>77790032
No they arent entirely. Funnily enough Lebanese muslims have more European and African genes due to sex slaves and Crusader rape
>>
Am italian, do i belong here?
>>
Macedonia is not greek
>>
File: 1488205548819.jpg (100KB, 873x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488205548819.jpg
100KB, 873x700px
>>77785974
Doing good, no job on the line. Just enjoy the sun and listening to music
>>
*se caga en tu hilo*
>>
>>77790172
Muh mudghrebi brothers
>>
Why are diaspora always so cringy and autistic
>>
>>77796377
You'd never rag on your chinks who are a literal fifth column in your own country but you do it to other Europeans.
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>77785974
>white passing near easterns
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>77796450
You have no self-awareness to be honest. You're taking every post as a chance to vent your anger.

Take a walk or something. This certainly can't be healthy.
>>
>>77796585
Sup chinaman.
>>
>>77796659
I'm not Chinese. You seriously are autistic if you re-read your posts and don't think to yourself "why am I doing this?".
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.