[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America or Russia please nuke my country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1500989972367.png (285KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
1500989972367.png
285KB, 630x473px
America or Russia please nuke my country
>>
File: 1501342654075.jpg (319KB, 738x1042px)
1501342654075.jpg
319KB, 738x1042px
I will kiss you.
>>
>>77784603
sorry senpai, we're not able to do that. as they say, "kill yourself"
>>
>>77784691
faggot

>>77784836
faggot
>>
>>77784603
Why do you hate Denmark so much? Sure it's filled with normalfags, but so is every country on this goddamn earth.
>>
Post boipucci
>>
File: 1500364122504.jpg (85KB, 752x688px) Image search: [Google]
1500364122504.jpg
85KB, 752x688px
>>77784962
>full of danes
>got fucked so hard in wars by germany that we went neutral, just to get cucked again by germans later
>inferior in every way to nordic countries like sweden, norway and iceland
>not even nordic, literally we wuz vikangz pretending
>disgusting language that makes us the laughing stock among everyone around us
>>
File: denmark.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
denmark.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>77784603
>>
>>77785168
lego

denmark is responsible for both the joy of building with legos and also the assault of millions of feet around the world
>>
>>77785316
>denmark is responsible for a toy for autists that was popular 20 years ago
wow amazing I'm so proud!
>>
>>77785168
So you hate Denmark because of memes. Good to know that you have good reasons for hating Denmark, also we do fare better than both Norway and Sweden in several areas.

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016#table

>>77785396
>20 years ago
Lego is more popular than ever before.
>>
>>77785168
How are you inferior to us? The southern part of my country contains 1 million Danes, so in the long run it's you who's cucking us.
>>
>>77785510
Sweden and norway are both richer, larger and more powerful. Much more beautiful nature, friendlier people and more natural resources. Denmark was and will always be the loser.
>>
>>77785512
>The southern part of my country contains 1 million Danes
my deepest condolences
>>
File: Udklip.png (11KB, 478x311px)
Udklip.png
11KB, 478x311px
>>77785676
>Sweden and Norway are both richer, larger and more powerful.
Richer and larger sure, but Norway isn't any bigger on the world stage than Denmark.

>friendlier people
How do you measure the "friendliness of people"?

>Denmark was and will always be the loser.
We weren't always "the losers", and we still aren't "the losers".

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
Denmark might be inferior to Norway, but we do better than Sweden according to IHDI.

>>77785703
Are you trying to imply that Spanish people are better than Danes?
>>
>>77785846
>Richer and larger sure, but Norway isn't any bigger on the world stage than Denmark.
Norway has a much stronger military, and Denmark's actions on the "world stage" are minimal bordering on completely non-existent. No one cares what we do, Norway is prettier and more attractive.

>We weren't always "the losers", and we still aren't "the losers".
Hahaha are you serious? We've faced pretty much nothing but defeat in the last 500 years. This country is so weak and pathetic, I'm almost convinced that the only reason we've retained our sovereignity is because people felt bad for us.

>Denmark might be inferior to Norway, but we do better than Sweden according to IHDI.
A whole 7 points, amazing. It used to be much higher than Denmark's anyway, we all know why it dropped.

>Are you trying to imply that Spanish people are better than Danes?
Yes I am. Spaniards have done more for the world than danes could ever dream of doing.
>>
>>77784603
Always laugh at eurofags complaining about their lives.
>>
>>77786124
indians have done more for the world than denmark yet they shit in the street guess they are superior to us after all lol

I won't stop you, keep complaining about living in one of the wealthiest countries on earth, because we got our asses kicked in wars that happened several hundred years ago. Also a country that pretty much dominated the north and owned most of Britain at some point wasn't always "the loser".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.