[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: 1501466659414.png (554KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1501466659414.png
554KB, 1317x1652px
Just look at this, we could be the world superpower if we united (without japanese rape)
>>
>>77781054
Finns are ailenns they do not belong to "us"
>>
>>77781054
tbqh if you took these averages 500-1200 years ago the numbers would be opposite.
don't get me wrong; I'm not entirely opposed to eugenics stuff but IQ is literally just education, early development, culture and stuff like that.
>>
File: 1501466659414.png (555KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1501466659414.png
555KB, 1317x1652px
>>77781113
better?
>>
Mongolia is 3rd world and yet they are so smart

what excuse do niggers have? Mongolians are smarter and better warriors than them wtf
>>
>>77781322
I think only northern Viets are East Asian. Southerners are just se asians.
>>
>>77781340
I unironically think Flynn had an extreme case of yellow fever.
>>
>>77781340
Stop using facts!!!!!

t. nigger
>>
File: mongolia.jpg (276KB, 728x428px) Image search: [Google]
mongolia.jpg
276KB, 728x428px
>>77781340
Mongolia is like brown tho
>>
>>77781054
Prove that you are over sixteen years old by solving the following differential equation:
dy/dx=1/(((sin x)^4)+((cos x)^4))
Proof on piece of paper or you are under 16 years old. You should be able to this given your high IQ and given it was taught to both of us in school.
>>
>>77781491
High uv rays at high altitudes gives you a tan.
>>
>>77781516
doesn't invalidate my point. Most chis and brown middle easterns are whiteish at birth and then tan with age. White people and most types Asians don't really do that
>>
>>77781534
>White people and most types Asians don't really do that
Anglos don't. Jefferson wrote Swedes were swarthy.
>>
>>77781572
umm ok
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 218x231px
>>77781512
indian can solve math problems, but can they sold rape-urge problems
>>
>>77781709
Yes, that's why we have a rape rate of 1.8 per 100,000 people per year. Even if 90 percent of rapes went unreported in the country, it would be 18 compared to America's 27.3. Also up to half the rape cases filed in Delhi and Noida might be false reportings according to a study.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38796457
It's so convenient that even 1.8 per 100,000 people still means one rape in less than half an hour so the newspapers have dozens of rapes to talk about everyday.
>>
>>77781840
well, to be fair, arranged marriages don't count as raep there
>>
>>77781860
Good idea. Run out of ideas, make arranged marriage rape. India is the rape capital of the world. Don't Chinese have arranged marriages too?
>>
>>77781894
not so much anymore, parents might introduce their kids but its primarily a free dating thing.

84 IQ is probably because of all the smart indians moving to the usa desu
>>
>>77781929
Did you think it was all forced here? My own parents met on their own. Also give a genuine explanation as to why you can't solve that inspite of having 30 points higher IQ than me although I was literally the worst student in 11th and 12th grade and I can do this.
>>
File: ype6ra73hbhy.jpg (802KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
ype6ra73hbhy.jpg
802KB, 3508x2480px
>>77781976
>all IQ is based on the ability to solve narrowly fixed math problems
>>
>>77782002
>And it is possible someone with an IQ under 90 (which is supposed to be borderline retarded) to be able to solve those narrowly fixed maths problems.
Okay how about something else. Something very easy. Integrate (tan x)^2 dx. Don't tell me you haven't learnt this. I know you have.
>>
>>77782062
tan x - x + c

were not saying you are stupid but on average indians are as dumb as rocks
>>
>>77782117
Did you think the average Indian can afford proper nourishment and education?
>>
>>77782136
why should i care? vegeterianism was a mistake.
>>
>>77782156
Could you that in high school? Serious question? Also what about the other one. Once I met a Canadian high schooler who didn't know what a halide was.
>>
>>77782217
I took calculus in high school. Why is this a personal question when the issue is about statistics? Also why do you think integration is impressive when university level math is mostly about writing proofs or finding counterexamples?

Can you prove that the continuous image of a compact space is compact without looking it up?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170731-135215.png (188KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-135215.png
188KB, 720x1280px
>>77782316
I am eighteen years old and have just finished school, so I cannot. These """statistics""'" are literally throwing a number at a country based on geography. Do you really think some guy went all over the world making illiterate farmers take IQ tests? Why would anyone even do that unless they wanted to prove a political point? Do you think people living with under 1 dollar a day who weren't taught how to read and write and barely manage to feed themselves would be deemed as mentally retarded subhumans by IQ tests if they had better living conditions? If you don't realize that, you're just juvenile. And that integral you so proudly solved was literally the easiest most basic type of question possible, not even kidding, FYI. Why don't you try the other question?
>>
>>77781114
Wrong.
There at least a pair of scientific research papers which proved that race and gender plays a role in the amount of brain cells located in the neocortex and the amount of synapses per neuron.
The neocortex is the part of the brain with the most correlation regarding cognitive abilities.
>>
>>77782625
there are*
play*
It's really late here
>>
>>77782625
Then why have Europeans not been the wealthiest civilization continuously throughout history?
>>
>>77782656
Why would higher IQ mean that?
Intelligence is no the most important thing.
Change plays a bigger role in this universe than anything else.
Besides your question should be why haven't asians been the wealthiest. Since the research indicates that race to be the one with the biggest neocortical mass and synapse per neuron
I'm just saying I read the papers and they are satisfyingly conclusive. And the historic evidence does have it's "exceptions" but that can easily be explained by territory, birth rate or even muscle mass.
Races are different just because one is more prone to be smarter doesn't mean its automatically superior in every way.
>>
>>77781054
Remember when Korea was rock bottom? Shit can change lol.
>>
>>77782705
I think I'm having a stroke
I was sure I wrote that properly
chance instead of change
and not instead of no
>>
>>77782487
There are studies done by indian scientists. For example bhogle and prakash, 1992 gives a result of 88. Also whether Im retarded or not does affect average indian iq.
>>
>>77781840
More like 99% of rapes are unreported.
Half of india still live in medieval age.
>>
>>77782734
*86 not 88
>>
>>77782705
>>77782625
Post the study.
>>
>>77782705
>Races are different just because one is more prone to be smarter doesn't mean its automatically superior in every way.

Smartness pretty much means superiority, that why Asians have some other meme factors people use to explain why euros and whites are "special"
>>
>>77782825
>asians
SOUTH and south-east asians are retards
>>
>>77782771
It's not one study though, there are several papers which tackle on the neocortex and some of them compare either gender or race.
Others compare brain mass between races.
Numerous research pieces which point in the same "direction".
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2567215/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9215725

Those are the abstracts and just the one's I could find but they should give you a general idea. Of course not everyone can understand all the terminologies and nomenclatures and what not, but I studied molecular biology so anything you wanna ask just hit me up.
>>
>>77782487
Calculus in high school is common.

>>77782656
Gee, maybe it has to due with the fact that many other factors contribute to the rise of civilization, most are agriculture related for example favorable weather conditions (more rain = more food = more people), local livestock, rivers etc. I'm not one of those people who take IQ scores for countries by face value since many other factors can play in when it comes to IQ scores, like proper nutrition, good education and whatnot. Though, even with that said there are some intelligence and brain size differences between different races that aren't easily explained by nutrition and education alone. The perfect example are the Ashkenazi Jews, the average IQ of them is 112-115, which is a standard deviation higher than the average IQ of Europeans in general, to suggest that this IQ is a result of education alone seems silly to me, especially when East Asians are just if not more hardworking (can't find any studies which seem to confirm this, but the difference of a deviation is ridiculous if education and hard-work ethic is the only difference), and yet the average IQ for them is 105-108 "only". Also African Americans that have been adopted by white parents also score lower on IQ tests. Now before you call me out on anything, I'm not trying to suggest that these people are "subhuman" because of this.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.163.3711&rep=rep1&type=pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>wikipedia
It's a well sourced article.
>>
>>77782721
kys
>>
>>77782924
ones*
>>77782825
smartness means smartness
or superiority in cognitive processes
not superiority overall

just look at any bacteria, not even self aware, no consciousness whatsoever, basically complex chemicals that automatically reproduce.
they are superior to humans in many ways
>>
File: tumblr_nvap18wvZp1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg (111KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvap18wvZp1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg
111KB, 500x739px
>>77781054
Why are we sooo smart?
>>
File: 1488382350941.jpg (45KB, 380x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488382350941.jpg
45KB, 380x960px
Suur-Suomi when?
>>
File: 1500585940176.jpg (24KB, 314x267px) Image search: [Google]
1500585940176.jpg
24KB, 314x267px
if you posted on /pol/ in the last 4 hours you should be banned from crossposting on any other board, imo.
>>
>>77783178
SO?
>>
>>77782879
You know what I mean cuck
>>
>>77782944
You know most Ashkenazi's got culled right?
>>
>>77782978
>smartness means smartness Or superiority in cognitive processes not superiority overall.

Smartness is superiority. That how it goes in this day and age.
>>
>>77783343
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>77783153
the powers of nokia, xiaomi, huawei , skype , HTC, acer, antonov, sukhoi , izmash, sony , samsung, and spurdo combined

we will be unstoppable
>>
>>77782944
You know the ages of adoption were different right?
>>
>>77783361
just because you are insecure of your cognitive abilities and thus put that trait on a pedestal above all others does not make it more important
smartness is superiority in cognitive processing and related capabilities

blacks are proven to be inferior in those
and yet superior in earlier development and physical performance

thus making you inferior in that setting

you seem to be very childish and not open to debate based on arguments so imagine this scenario

you are a male asian:
the apex of cognitive abilities has been granted upon you. you have the most brain mass by average, deeper fissures of all races and genders by average, the most synapses per neocortical neurons by average
you are in an alley and all of a sudden a black african shows up ready to beat your shit up for whatever reason
they have more testosterone by average of all races and genders, and yet the dumber race of all only to be surpassed by the black female
taller than you by average, faster and more aggressive
you can call them niggers and inferiors all you want because you are butthurt
but that nigger still knocks you out cold in less than a minute
no matter how smart you are
>>
>>77783371
Holocaust killed most European Jewry including the average folk. The survivors left for other places with the sheer motivation of a better life. American Jews although discriminated against were still white and benefitted from access to most American Institutions (and more as some places removed their anti jew restrictions) as well as barred entrance to certain fields leading them to stand out in others like the media.

If you took American white stats and separated it by region you'd see who is keeping the scores down and who is carrying their numbers. The higher ranked regions and states in those regions have great testing results.
>>
>>77783587
You really think this shit is pokemon?
>>
>>77783484
There's no evidence that that there were any age differences between the adopted children, now you're just throwing baseless assumptions at me. I do realize that there "could be" other factors at play, but you shouldn't just assume that's the case just because it offends you. The only thing you can be when you think a study is faulty is to be critical. Don't just assume that something is the case just because you don't know whether or not it is the case in the first place.

>>77783597
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_quota
Jews were successful several decades before the holocaust even happened.
>>
>>77783468
Nokia is very dead nowadays though but I get your drift.
>>
>>77783782
And a lot of Jews were still poor as fuck in Europe
>>
>>77781054
>let's unite the smartest guys in the world
>sorry Japan you know although you are as smart as we're you raped us like hundred years ago so you can't join
That eternal chink butthurt lol.
>>
>>77783782
Something on the study

>It is essential to note, however, that the groups also differed significantly (p < .05) in their placement histories and natural mother's education. Children with two black parents were significantly older at adoption, had been in the adoptive home a shorter time, and had experienced a greater number of preadoption placements. The natural parents of the black/black group also averaged a year less of education than those of the black/white group, which suggests an average difference between the groups in intellectual ability. There were also significant differences between the adoptive families of black/black and black/white children in father's education and mother's IQ
>>
>>77784023
>without japanese rape == without japanese

you are also welcome to join

>>77783802
it's very funny how the man who raped all of us gives us a common thing to talk about
>>
>>77783928
Chinese were poor as fuck in America too during the early 20th century. What's your point? Just because people from certain nationalities are poor doesn't mean that that they can't be very successful if you give them the opportunity to be educated. You might have misread my original post, but that is literally what I said.

>I'm not one of those people who take IQ scores for countries by face value since many other factors can play in when it comes to IQ scores

>>77784026
Fine, you got me there. Still doesn't explain the difference between mixed and non-mixed whites.
>>
>>77781365
This except some of HCM City
t. Viet
>>
>>77784096
Because guess the socioeconomic status if the women in both groups vary differently (race and who the woman is) which effects the post and prenatal environment for the child.
>>
>>77784077
Nokia dying was its own fault. They simply were too shit at adapting to the smart phone age.
They sold off their stuff, scrapped software they had developed, were incapable of making something even remotely comparable to iPhones or Samsung products, and eventually it showed. You can't sell your stuff with name recognition and ''le epic hard phone'' memes forever.
But Finland still has a lot of technological industry and knowledge so Nokia dying wasn't the end of the world by any means.
>>
>>77782062
dumb pajeet, math is about education not intelligence, the fact you think math problems are good example when talking about innate intelligence shows you are dumb
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.