[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Fix T*rkey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fuck Turkey.png (8KB, 357x361px) Image search: [Google]
fuck Turkey.png
8KB, 357x361px
1. kick out all t*rks and send them back to wherever they came from, t*rks have no business being in Anatolia
2. rename the country the Hellenic Republic of Constantinople
3. rename Istanbul Constantinople
4. topple those abominable minarets at the Hagia Sophia and turn it into an active church/museum
5. make Greek Orthodox the official religion of the country
6. make Greek the official language of the country
7. change the flag to something more suitable, maybe a Byzantine crest or something
>>
>>77762590
>how to fix turkey

our lord and saviour ERDOĞAN already did that. he literally is ALLAH's beloved child, sent by him to guide us from atacucks degeneration.
>>
>>77762688
Erdogan is a M*slim and is therefore not suited for the Christian reconquest from the heathen Mohammedans.
>>
>>>/pol/ is that way peckershaft chafer
>>
File: amerimutt4.jpg (367KB, 2224x1152px) Image search: [Google]
amerimutt4.jpg
367KB, 2224x1152px
Can we rangeban USA from all boards except /b/? That's where they belong. USAians are all mutt subhumans with 20 iqs.
>>
>>77762834
Nice projecting you got going on.
>>
>>77762590
1.Build a wall around them 400 ft high
2.Forget they ever existed.
>>
File: Amerimutt7.jpg (58KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
Amerimutt7.jpg
58KB, 600x439px
>>77764078
>Projection
go be a mutt somewhere else
>>
>>77762834
I thought Turkey was already rangebanned by its own State from entering 4chan, just like wikipedia.
>>
>>77764344
>Greek replying to me
Do you have the permission to reply to me? You know subhumans like you need a permission to reply to their masters
>>
>>77764540
Oh, shit, thought you were a sandnigger, what's a German tourist doing in allahu land anyway?
>>
>How To Fix T*rkey
RELEASE BANNERLORD
>>
>>77764665
Do you have a permission? Or else i'll fly to Greece, beat the shit out of you and impale you afterwards.
Just like how my ancestors did.
>>
>>77764903
Yeah I do, I have a pass.
>>
>>77764903
>fly
also what do you mean fly? you usually come here by boat?
>>
Just rangeban them from 4chan
>>
>>77766568
>Rangeban them because they set my wh*Teoid ass on fire
literally a subhuman
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.