[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can't stand americans who come to europe and then brag about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500537800464.jpg (29KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
1500537800464.jpg
29KB, 313x470px
can't stand americans who come to europe and then brag about it to other americans about how progressive and cool it is in europe compared to america, wish they would go back
>>
>>77744001
>go back
To Europe???
>>
>>77744155
Mexico isn't in Europe, anon.
>>
>>77744179
He's saying that they come home and brag about how progressive Europe is. Does he want them to go back to europe?
>>
>>77744209
You have fucking terrible reading comprehension. Maybe if op wrote it in Spanish you would understand.
>>
>>77744424
I'm drunk and it's 5AM, that may have something to do with it
>>
The opened up an american school in the old factory and now I have to walk past those idiots every day. Now the streets are all clogged up
>>
>>77744676
>an american school
school for Americans who are living there? Or just studying abroad?
>>
>>77744771
Living here
Norway is a meme at this point
>>
>>77744853
Is it at least a Private School?
>>
>>77744962
Sadly it is
we need to stop the privatization of the school system
>>
>>77744001
American tourists are the worst
Those faggots are too lazy to walk and are clogging up the streets with their shitty segways now
>>
>#tbt
>#takemeback
They never actually interact with the local culture, they just travel in packs, gawp at whatever they're put in front of, take selfies to one-up their friends and go home.
Alternatively they'll rent a cheap airbnb for a few months, try to 'teach English' but give up when they realise nobody wants to pay them cause our English lessons at school are free and local English teachers are much better anyway, leave for another country so they could bother them for 90 days when their visa expires and then finally go home and brag to their friends how they're travellers and global citizens now, and how they really found themselves in a little Moldovan village sharing a single outhouse.
Of course, they'll start a travel Instagram too, after all it's not a #wanderlust holiday if you can't brag about it online.

I really hate yanks.
>>
>>77744001
>how progressive and cool it is in europe

But they are right! EU is much more tolerant and progressive than racist America. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 11.jpg (239KB, 700x335px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
239KB, 700x335px
>>77744001
what

learn english you fucking dutch fuck face before i give you a fucking smack
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.