[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ataturk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_3746.png (265KB, 488x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3746.png
265KB, 488x404px
Why was Mustapha Kemal Ataturk a white looking Nord while other Turks are shitskins to the extreme?

Does he have European origins? That's the only possible explanation I can muster.
>>
File: BUT IN THE END.png (25KB, 371x179px) Image search: [Google]
BUT IN THE END.png
25KB, 371x179px
>>
seriously Ataturk was blonde haired and blue eyed. Was he responsible for Hitler's non-disdain for Turks???
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: ve43rd-1.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ve43rd-1.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>77738959
Ataturk made everything before him what hitler imagine to do always.Its normal to think hitler had a sympathy for him.

And stop Turkey is white or brown meme guys.This place is just highly mixed.
>>
>>77742044
You know Mustafë Qemali was Albanian
>>
>>77738926
In Turkey, upper class people are more white and lower class people are darker
>>
>>77742148
He was describing himself as Turk,so he is a Turk.Ethnicities and genetics are two totally unrelated things.For example if i would say every Europeans,North Africans are Turk just because of we have everytype of people from different haplogroups which describe themselves as Turk,How logical it would be my troll Albanian friend? But that Turkification didnt work on Kurds tho,now some of them creates lots of problems.And germ-mans and eurocucks and americunts gives lots of support to them.What a degenerated world.
>>
>>77742422
>And germ-mans and eurocucks and americunts gives lots of support to them.What a degenerated world.
We believe that each people have the right to form their own destiny, and that forceful assimilation is against human rights
>>
>>77742457
There is no any Turkification process anymore.That happened in Ataturks era, not after that.
We had a Kurd president back then,lots of people who describe themselves as Kurd has equal rights like everyone of in here and there are dozens of them in parliament rightnow.The problem is started when they have started to be too ethnocentrist because poorness level in east region of Turkey catalyzed this process.The terrorist group which your country supports rightnow(a.k.a. Pkk/Pyd) killed tens of thousands of priavte soldiers and thousands of civilians by blowing cars or themselves with bombs like how isis is doing right now.They are doing this just because of they feel so nationalist and they want to create a kürdish country,what a stupid idea in this global world.I cant blame people who join to PKK because they are uneducated and poor,i can only blame educated people from developed countries which supports these groups.
>>
>>77742661
Uhm, EU and Germany views PKK as a terrorist group and doesn't support it
>>
>>77742422
ok, he called himself a turk. I understand he was pretty much the father of turkish nationalism, but the thread is asking why he looked the way he did and it's cause of his balkanlar origins
>>
>>77742687
>EU and Germany views PKK as a terrorist group and doesn't support it
pls kill me.
>>
>>77738926

The Turkish elite (even nowadays) is basically Balkan genetically. The legacy of the devsirme policy
>>
>>77738926
Because turks stole a lot of Slavic people from Balkans and a lot of them moved to turkey voluntarily looking for a job since it was an empire. There are over 10 million people in turkey with direct Slav ancestry. Real turks are brown shitskins
>>77742148
So he was most likely Slavic albanian since albanians are very mixed with Serbs and Greeks, real albanians are brown shitskins
>>77742422
Because Kurds dont want to be ruled by a bunch of genocidal backward land stealing assholes like you
Free Kurdistan
>>
File: A3lL502CMAIwQi8.jpg (53KB, 466x599px) Image search: [Google]
A3lL502CMAIwQi8.jpg
53KB, 466x599px
>>77743025
>Because Kurds dont want to be ruled by a bunch of genocidal backward land stealing assholes like you
Free Kurdistan
>>
>>77743025
Wtf is real Turk dude? Only %5-10 of Turks has Central or Northwest asian roots,dumbass and balkanians are more morrocans or arabic than us.
>>
>>77742792
>The PKK is listed as a terrorist organization by several states and organizations, including the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the United States and the European Union.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers%27_Party
>>
File: 1468565109-629eab.jpg (135KB, 723x722px) Image search: [Google]
1468565109-629eab.jpg
135KB, 723x722px
>>77743390
Dude i have no any solid proof for claims like some goverments in Eu "directly" supports Pkk financially,but there are doezns of german,american russian guns and Pkk's only financial source is narcotic drugs which they sell it in urban regions and its a really small source for keeping alive a weak group like this for a long time.There must be bigger financial support for it probably.But Pkk supporters in Eu collecting lots of money for pkk in their propaganda tents and some people in Eu parliment supports these people and want to taking out Pkk from Terrorist group lists.And Pyd is same thing with Pkk but America and Eu trying to eliminate their cognitive dissonence by thinking them as different group while giving to them lots of financial and military support.So this really effects Turkeys East regions in a bloody way but you guys trying to ignore it and in european people have started to shown sympathy to pkk or pyd,because they are fighting with isis and you guys think,they are less islamic,more secular and more feminine and Pkk always use these materials in their propagandas.But in reality everything is opposite of these propagandas.
>>
>>77738926
his mother was yörük turkmen.
>>77743025
real turks are brown.Go fuckyourself retard.Go back to primary school.Faggot beta.
>>
>>77744080
>because they are fighting with isis and you guys think,they are less islamic,more secular and more feminine
isn't this true though?

Also, for us in the west, it is really important that isis gets defeated. And if Turkey is unwilling to fight them, we have to look for other regional allies.
And sure, it sucks that PKK commits acts of terrorism, but its not like Turkish government is innocent and always treats turkish minorities fairly. The fact that you are turning into a dictatorship doesnt help either
>>
>>77742044
>T*rkey
>white
In your kebab dreams maybe
>>
>>77744208
turey is yellow
>>
>>77744080
Drugs are a big trade
>>
>>77744208
Turey is blek af nia
>>
>>77744149
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMjfGE2U9mf8m3cSboVoJYw

What i said? People who join to pkk is generaly uneducated and poor.And whats the universal equation which always true
The more you poor the more possible you are more religious.Because religion is a really good mental pleasure source and this makes them more happy and keeping them alive.If you have enough money,time and guts,you can travel to SouthEast region of Turkey if you want to see some proof.And pkk membrrs in this channel is highly retard,they dont even know why they joined to pkk.Their arguments are so primitive.

And yes our goverments had done some bad things for suppressing kurdish resistance back then i cant mention any goverment as innocent of course but we need to think future and pkk is suppresing development speed of east region and this make that rgion more and more poor right now and i am not even a Erdoğan/Akp supporter but i cant ignore his smart mind and his contribution to development of Turkey and he has no any more stronger and non or less religious competitor in political area rightnow,unfortunately.
>>
>>77744496
Well, you have to see the situation from our pespective:
on the one hand, we have a secular, democratic force that fights IS in Syria
on the other hand, we have a president who is becoming a dictator and making his country less secular, and who also doesn't seem to fight ISIS.

It is really difficult to persuade western population to support Erdogan in such a situation
>>
>>77744566
http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/

Turkey is a country,not a small tribe or group which can be easily manipulated.Those soldier in military not robots,they have families and expectations from life too.You cant send your military to some shithole for nothing.For doing it there must be a really big potential loss,not one or two terrorist attacks for getting public support. Tens of Turkish soldiers killed in syria by Isis and this really big loss for a small profit and operation.And no one dont support these operations If erdoğan would send more soldier at there,he would loss most of the support from public probably.So its not a possible scenario.If you guys want to destroy isis,then use your military and cause the death of father of small childrens You cant blame a country for not fighting for a shitholeWests politicas caused these big violence and poorness of this region(but of course sharia rules and religion wars are big inductors for these violence but main reason is poorness) until ww1,not us.

And using a terrorist group for destroying another will not work in anyway and never worked before.
>>
>>77744871
>what is grammar

burada yazacaksan bari ingilizce öğren mk köylüsü
>>
>>77744871
Well, what can I say, we want ISIS destroyed but we don't want to send our own soldiers to die.
So we support local groups who are aligned with out own world view. And it just so happens that Kurds in Syria are democratic and secularists and supporting them is popular here.
It is not our fault that Turkey has a big problem with Kurdish minorities
>>
>>77744943
Derdimi anlatacak kadar biliyorum işte amk Almancısı,sanane :D Öğrenme aşaması hataları eliyerek ilerliyor malesef.
>>
>>77745034
>eliyerek

ulan desene Türkçe de bilmiyorum diye :D
>>
>>77744973
What i am trying to say is using these separatist terrorist groups for destroying another will not solve any problem,only will create more problems in regions.If you wanna destroy isis use the best options among leaders of a ruined country like Iraq or add some puppet leaders and only support that country for fighting.Seperating reigon to different amall regions is not a good idea at all.This will cause more problems.And Be sure Kurds are not less religious than other ethnic groups in region.Islam always will create problems in anyway.
>>
>>77745103
Elemek.

Sözlükten ara bunu.Türkçen gelişir. :D
>>
>>77745216
The Kurds in Syria don't want to seperate, they want to turn Syria into a federation
>>
>>77745288
Yeah yeah for sure.Thats not what they want in anyway but thats the only option for them.But i am sure they will always create problems for getting a seperated country.

>>77745103
İnternetten baktımda eliyerek kelimesini kullanan pek görmedim.Doğrusu olan eleyereki gördüm sadece.Tamam haklısın . : D
>>
Why shouldn't Kurds get their own country?
>>
File: Speedy Pootin.png (308KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
Speedy Pootin.png
308KB, 800x554px
From that angle he looks like mix of Nixon and Putin. Don't say i'm the only one?
>>
He was Greek.
>>
>>77745476
Seeing more Putin than anything else.

Must be Putin's ancestor
>>
>>77745447
I dont care, if they will not create more problems for getting southeast region of Turkey.But most of them highly uneducated and i dont think that country will be more succesfull than Syria or Iraq.But seperating countries by seperating different religious thoughts or different ethnic back grounds only can increase the hatred among these people.They should get used to live together.
>>
>>77745476
well Ataturk was from Saloniki which was made up of Slavs and Jews and Turks
So he probably had at least some relation to slavs
>>
>>77745555
Why shouldn't they get the southeast region, it's populated mainly by Kurds isn't it?
Shouldn't countries own the land their population lives on?
>>
>>77745564
pic:mother of ataturk
he was at least half turkmen.And can be half albanian or slavic
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 180x248px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 180x248px
>>77745641
forgot pic lel
>>
>>77745641
So he wasn't born of a human mother he spawned form thin air.
>>
>>77745564
But Putin is finnic.
>>
File: 1500021143158m.jpg (63KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500021143158m.jpg
63KB, 1024x640px
>>77745802
Putin is actually jewish and turkic
>>
>>77745616
I have no any solid argument for this but
i need some Englishman to get some empathy,i think.
Honestly i think it would be benefical for getting rid of those economically burden region,but losing that region can give lots of damage to reputation of Turkey and revoking tens of millions of persons' citizenship and forwarding them to uncertainty doesnot feel right for me.
>>
>>77745873
>i need some Englishman to get some empathy,i think.
>seeking help from perfidious albion
>laughingwhores.exe
Well you will not be "forwarding" them to uncertainty, if people get their independence and aren't africa-colonies tier they can actually do pretty well.
Let them be, Turkey's reputation will actually benefit from giving independence to Kurds, I don't think you understand what your country's reputation actually is.
>>
>>77745923
Well its Africa tier,thats the main problem in anyway.
I was talking about seperatist Irish groups when i said it btw.Giving autonomy to that region by switching to federal system can increase the reputation,not letting to a bunch of mountain monkeys to found a country.And looks like Federal system what Erdoğan want to achieve but People in here mostly Nationalist and cant get enough support for it,and this system can cause lots of problem and can effect stability.
>>
>>77746075
You reap what you sow. Turks got rid of the natives and let kurds expand and multiply
>>
>>77746154
>irony
>>
File: 1501387799184.png (233KB, 488x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501387799184.png
233KB, 488x404px
>>77738926
rate
>>
>>77738926
>yaprak
>>
>>77744080
>>77744496
>>77744871
>>77745216
Buddy please PLEASE use paragraphs. I'm interested in the story but the way you're writing is eyerape.
>>
>>77738926
He was an alcoholic atheistic anti-religious Jew
>>
>>77738926
Wasn't he a Donmeh Crypto-Jew?
>>
>>77746802
if i was 14 i might've found it amusing
>>
>>77747117
fortunate for you the only thing that remained 14 is your dick

faggot
>>
were some posts deleted or s/th?
>>
File: Kocacık Yörükleri - Atatürk.jpg (100KB, 482x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kocacık Yörükleri - Atatürk.jpg
100KB, 482x720px
>>77742354
Frequencies of certain phenotypes might depend on the tribe and the region where that certain tribe or a fraction of it roamed (and settled).
Some of the commonly more darker tribes just happen to have a lower social status. nevertheless other predominantly darker ones dominated Turkey.
It's not about white or brown.
>>
>>77746722
Learn the meaning of irony.
>>
>>77744973
I fucking hate it when g*rmans take on this uppity gardeners of the earth tone. There's this specific kind of German sjw who thinks of the rest of the world as full of subhumans who just need superior German judgement and failing to see at all how racist that is despite believing they are the opposite of racist. I've seen it IRL many times too. It's not at all difficult to see how nazism evolved into this kind of behaviour.
>>
>>77742044
Bu tiradı bumpladığın için ananı avradını sikeyim orospu çocuğu
amına koduğumun geri zekalı köpeği seni.
>>
>>77743205
>WE WUZ WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I know nothing about genetics by the way
Oh my god you're so fucking retarded it hurts.
>>
>>77738926
He was Greek
>>
>>77752543
I never claimed that we are white,dumbass.
>>
99% of turks are shitskins, just watch random game of turkish football team and look at the crowd

>As a sophisticated ruling class, the Ottomans looked down upon the Turkish peasantry, calling them Eşek Turk (the donkey Turk) and Kaba Turk (stupid Turk).

>Expressions like "Turk-head" and "Turk-person" were contemptuously used by Ottomans when they wanted to denigrate each other.

>tfw turks claim to be related with ottoman empire
Lmao
>>
File: Turks (2).jpg (3MB, 7368x1832px) Image search: [Google]
Turks (2).jpg
3MB, 7368x1832px
>>77753288
The balkanrapebaby is right about our ""whiteness"". however, he's a balkanrapebaby so he's a literal subhuman.

other people tell me how many of these guys are actually white :DDD
>>
>>77753454
Im as much rapebaby as you, turk.
>>
>>77753581
Go be a balkanrapebaby somewhere else.
>>
>>77751350
It's not only left-wing Germans. Traditionally, right-wing Germans had this view aswell.
"Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen"
"On German values the world shall prosper"
>>
>>77753624
this is not turkey, people do what they want, shitskin
>>
>>77753454
who is 49? probably the whitest 'turk' in existence
>>
>>77753871
Mert Günok
>>
>>77754114
>6'5"
truly ubermensch
>>
>>77754248
yes whiter than 99.99% of USAians
>>
>>77754300
this means fuck all coming from a turk
>>
>>77745216
What? It's a great idea to split the ME by ethnicity and let ethnic groups like the Kurds self-govern. The regional '''''unity''''''' in the area is a big reason why it's so violent to begin with. The Kurds shouldn't be forced to remain part of a country that doesn't allow them autonomy and treats them like second-class citizens.

>And Be sure Kurds are not less religious than other ethnic groups in region.Islam always will create problems in anyway.
That's just not true. In Iraqi and Syrian Kurdistan, they're notoriously tolerant of other religions.
>>
>>77754645
It might be right way for stabilizing region by seperating these people to different regions,i cant know the exact consequences of this option for region but i am sure it will be really harmful for Turkey.

>Iraqi and Syrian Kurdistan, they're notoriously tolerant of other religions

Said a person who lives in exact opposite part of to this region.I lived with these people,i saw most Southeast part of Turkey.Most of the extermist muslims are living at there and even honor killing is so common at there.PKK is not a islamic group but be sure most of the kurds are not different from other people in Iraq or Syria,when it comes to islam.They only propagate these things to you for getting some sympathy.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.