[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cultural Spheres Prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: something_likethis.png (645KB, 3335x4500px) Image search: [Google]
something_likethis.png
645KB, 3335x4500px
Cultural Spheres

Prove me wrong
>>
>>77718676
>New York
>Mexican

We are a proud Puerto Rican people!
>>
>>77718676
You are an imbecil that has never been outside the country. Argentina is an influence in Chile, not the other way around, while Mendoza is Chilean places like San Fernando, Curicó or chillan have more in common with countryside Argentina with Santiago. You just made a stupid map thinking about how you believe accents and dialects are distributed. The worst part if that you even forgot to includ your own country.
>>
>>77718920
>one day out of 4chan the post
>>
>>77719891
>one day out of 4chan the post

que querías decir con esto? quizás sería más facil explicarlo en español.
>>
>>
Chile should have Rio de la plata stripes not the other way
>>
>>77718676
colombian caribbean coast, panama and costa rica are part caribbean too
>>
>>77720061
Why?
>>
File: classy.png (21KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
classy.png
21KB, 720x720px
I can not. You are right, sir.

Regards.
>>
Chile from Santiago to Punta Arenas has been Argentinized, they have nothing ressembling a culture that hasn't been adopted from us.

Literally Argie'd.com
>>
>>77718920
what the fuck did no one teach you english at school?
>>
>>77720140

This >>77720223
>>
Why are you guys saying chile got argie'd?
>>
>>77718676
USA isn't Latin American
>>
>>77718676
Why do you pretend you are unique? Of course there are differences between you and Peru and between you and us. And that applies to every single country.

Everyone could make the same thing as you with that attitude, make their country the one apart from the others, then merge the other ones.
>>
>>77720598
lel
>>
>>77720813
Take out 10 states and the US has barely any Latinos
>>
>>77720331
Lol no. OP's map is pretty accurate
>>
>>77721038
t. OP
>>
File: easter6.jpg (167KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
easter6.jpg
167KB, 3000x3000px
>>77721093
Not OP, but that guy sure is a gentleman and scholar
>>
>>77718676
but you country is your average latino country? >>77720921
>>
>>77720013
>un dia fuera de 4chan: el post

hola CHI
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.