[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storytellingthread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: golf-mkiii-weiss.jpg (58KB, 626x382px) Image search: [Google]
golf-mkiii-weiss.jpg
58KB, 626x382px
Storytellingthread
I catch start

>be I
>be 22 years old
>live in a Livingapartment
>want to cardriving to Supermarkt around buying Water and Milk
>on stop at a red Trafficlight
>see Woman how she is walking across the Street
>She has some Cup inside her Hand, what there was in I could not see
>She stays standing before of my Auto
>Then, She take her Cup and out-empties it on my Auto
>Stands out that it Joghurt (it is like Pudding but healthier) is and that pours onto my Motorhood
>Step out the Auto to confront the Woman
>She says me, "Your Auto has a Stain and I have repaired it!"
>Stands out that the Joghurt is white, my Auto also and it has a Rust on the Motorhood
>The Joghurt now covers the Rust
>There I am surprised from this and wish the Woman a good Day

The Photo is how my Auto sees
>>
File: ich bin lachen.jpg (88KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
ich bin lachen.jpg
88KB, 433x419px
Another new Story

>be in Supermarkt to purchase high-quality German Chocolatebrands, such as Milka and Lindt
>While I approach the Cashe I notice a Man who was also there
>see the Inner Contents of his Shoppingbag
>It is a large amount of alcoholic Drinks
>Casheer comments that
>Man becomes sour, demands Casheer "hold to his own Affairs"
>Casheer deguilts herself but Man is still very unfreindly
>Storemanager approach
>My face when he say the Man "I am sorry, but if you want to consume Alcohol you should propably leave my market"
>Manager, Casheer and I start on to laugh together and the Man goes very fast away
>>
Post more stories Hans.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.