[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancel your flight tickets, it's gonna blow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: oh-fuck_o_570499.jpg (24KB, 301x462px) Image search: [Google]
oh-fuck_o_570499.jpg
24KB, 301x462px
Katla is gonna blow, she's our biggest volcano, cancel all flight plans and brace for Icelandic refugees.

>There have been over 500 earthquakes in Iceland in the last four days, leading experts to believe that a volcanic eruption could be imminent.

>A series of 40 small earthquakes occurred just North East of Mount Fagradalsfjall two days ago, with the final one felt in Reykjavik, measuring at almost 4 on the Richter scale.

>“We have never seen a large powerful intrusion at a Mid Oceanic Ridge at such a well instrumented place,” Carl Rehnberg wrote on Volcanocafé.

>Glacial outburst flood in Múlakvísl is ongoing. Electrical conductivity is now measured around 580 µS/cm and has increased rapidly the last hour, according to an anouncement from the Icelandic Met Office.
>The outburst flood can be expected to reach its maximum within a few hours. People are advised to stay away from the river due to gas pollution; the river is showing a dark colour and smells of sulphur.

Links
http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/iceland-volcano-eruption-biggest-ever-fagradalsfjall-reykjavik-a7865431.html?cmpid=facebook-post

http://www.mbl.is/frettir/innlent/2017/07/29/litakoda_kotlu_breytt_i_gult/

http://www.ruv.is/frett/people-advised-to-stay-away-from-mulakvisl
>>
>>77709371
Pls don't do this I work at an airport and life is going to become hell for me now.
>>
File: Katla_1918.jpg (16KB, 380x321px) Image search: [Google]
Katla_1918.jpg
16KB, 380x321px
>>77709371

*BRRBRRPRRRRT*
>>
>>77709371
Moving to Iceland next week for this very purpose.
My job is sending me to monitor and gather data/information.

This is after all a once in a lifetime event.
>>
>>77709738
Have fun :3
>>
>>77709973
I will. Seeing such a massive eruption up close is a life long dream.
>>
File: e07_23050557.jpg (149KB, 990x481px) Image search: [Google]
e07_23050557.jpg
149KB, 990x481px
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>77709371
will you die`?
>>
File: XHeTIz1.jpg (53KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
XHeTIz1.jpg
53KB, 540x611px
>Fire and brimstone (or, alternatively, brimstone and fire, translated from the Hebrew גפרית ואש) is an idiomatic expression of signs of God's wrath in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) and the New Testament. In the Bible, they often appear in reference to the fate of the unfaithful. "Brimstone", the archaic name for sulfur,[1] evokes the acrid odor of volcanic activity. The term is also used, sometimes pejoratively, to describe a style of Christian preaching that uses vivid descriptions of judgment and eternal damnation to encourage repentance.
>>
>>77710499
I'm uncomfortably close to it actually
>>
>>77710854
Come here little one. I'll comfort you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.