[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with Spanish people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

What is wrong with Spanish people?
>>
>>77705889
Some are a fuckin cunts others are not, more news at 9 PM Nigel.
>>
Europeans are primitives with no concept of morality or common sense
>>
>>77705889
Barbari sunt Barbara
>>
>>77705976
you're one of the cunts
>>
>>77705976
How to get spanish gf
>>
>>77705889
>What is wrong with Spanish people?
Not Greek.
>>
>>77706049
make a bull commit suicide
>>
>>77705976
>Killing bulls was criminialised in Catalonia but the Spanish court overrode the decision saying literally "Muh heritage"
>>
>>77705889
I used to respect Spain. Not anymore
>>
>>77706102
It's also criminalised in some other places than Catalonia, like Canarias, Baleares and several Towns.

>>77706024
I don't like any of those bulls spectacles

>>77706049
If you are at northern Spain, sorry you cannot get one, if you are at the south just be normal and laid back.
>>
>>77706472
>sorry you cannot get one,
why is that?
>>
Whenever someone mentions Spainish people, I immediately thought of Mexicans.
>>
>>77706494
They believe their women are non-slutty for some reason
>>
>>77706494
Well, you could but girls in northern Spain are difficult as fuck. Galician women are beautiful but somewhat elusive and unclear with what they want, the rest of northen girls are just edgy, the kind of people that when you say "hey hi there" with a smile on your face they reply with a "fuck you".
>>
>>77706633
No one believes that Chauncy. Just happens that northern girls tend to be frigid without sense of humor.
>>
>>77706516
So do I, in all honesty.
>>
in my village at the beginning of september we do this exact same thing every night for 2 weeks but i haven't seen a bull commit sudoku yet
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
I wish bullfighting was done in a way as to be an actual fight

>no handicapping of the bull before the fight, only some pain to get it angry
>the torrero only gets a few stabby swords and the cape
>it's a fight to the death, nobody interferes until either the man or the bull is dead

To make it even better:

>the bulls are specifically trained and bred for combat
>there is price money on each fight, if the bull wins the fight the owner gets the money, if the human wins he gets the money
>>
Its our visigothic blood forcing us to harm all innocent creatures around

Im tired of the lies and memes, spain... is germanic
>>
>>77705889
The bull thought that log wasn't sticked in the ground
>>
>>77706835
>the bulls are specifically trained and bred for combat
Tbh this is already a thing. These bulls are called toros de lidia or bravos and are pretty common.
>>
if you eat meat you're a hypocrite
>>
>>77706633
lolno
quite the contrary
>>
>>77706835
We should have full roman games and gladiatorial fighting.
>>
>>77707437
Isn't Spanish the most arabic influenced language? You guys are more Arabic than germanic, and maybe even more than european too.
>>
>>77705889
Subhuman Ancient Greek tradition.
>>
>>77707802
you're thinking about Maltese

Spanish is pretty much English but with an "o" at the end of every word.

Io speako spanisho
>>
>>77707951
True, I guess I would Spain in 2nd place, behind Malta, in terms of level of arabness.
>>
What are they?

Fucking Minoans?
>>
File: forcados-grande.jpg (74KB, 595x394px) Image search: [Google]
forcados-grande.jpg
74KB, 595x394px
>>77706835
in Portugal the forcados go figth the bull bare handed onichan
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.