[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argentina-India

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Flag-Pins-India-Argentina.jpg (65KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-India-Argentina.jpg
65KB, 400x320px
>due to a mutual exchange treat, argentinian and indian citizens have visa free enter to the others' country and free travel and work possibilities
So when are you guys mass moving here like you do in other countries?

Plenty of deserted land to settle (underpopulated country), need of engineers and overall need of dharma to civilize this country's peoples and counter the ch*istian influence.

Saraswatichandra was aired in local TV too, the people already were prepared :^)
>>
>>77703525
No way, really? Would love to set up a small place with land next to Patagonia and work remotely
>>
>>77703525
Wow, really. That is cool. Does Argentina have any of Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists?
>>
>>77704107

Racism will be a big bad issue here. Dont come, if indian accent sounds in spanish as bad as english, you gonna get bullied lol
>>
>>77704143
I don't plan to go m9. Just curious what are biggest religion in Argentina after Christianity.
>>
We will enforce the borders. Keep the poo in your side argies
>>
>>77704261
I can bet it's judaism
>>
Why has everyone suddenly become paranoid about Indians immigrating into wealthy countries? Do Indians behave like subhumans and lower the national average in America, Britain etc?
>>
>>77709377
nah, just shitposting, the only indians I've seen in my life work in an indian restaurant
>>
OP here, had to leave for a while, sorry.

>>77703635
This one lives in Bariloche https://youtube.com/watch?v=MnZFrNQ8U2Q

>>77704107
Yes, there is in fact a sikh colony in Misiones, from the colonial era.

Buddhists are mostly tibetan or zen schools.

In regards to this >>77704143 that's only true for some places in bumfuck nowhere or retards in Capital who believe le Argentina is Yurop meme. Capital is almost 50% foreigners and they are well stablished. Foreigners receive help from the gov. Of course this is not a racism free country but racism is a crime and there's a gov organism specifically for that. There is no racial obsession like in USA.

That said, the reason I used the word "mass migrating" is because coming alone might be hard, as anywhere, if you don't have a family or community to help you at first.

>>77709377
People are retarded or believe /pol/ memes
>>
OH HELL NO, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>77709377
USA is full of indians, no problem with them. But you know that yourself, right.

Also
>suddenly
you are lucky most people here only meme about latinos/chicanos in the US and muslims in Europe. So it is a rare thing when Indians are even mentioned on /int/ apart from occasional poo in the loo comments. Good for you.
>>
>>77714923
I said suddenly because some Singaporean Chinese guy was talking about Indians being a problem in his country today.
>>
>>77709377
yes, kys, i've seen too many indians in my city.
>>
>>77713166
>Capital is almost 50% foreigners and they are well stablished. Foreigners receive help from the gov. Of course this is not a racism free country but racism is a crime and there's a gov organism specifically for that. There is no racial obsession like in USA.

You made me laugh
>>
>>77714923
You have never used Stormfront; if you did, you would be redpilled about how curry-niggers are ruining American IT, shitting on American streets and raping American women.
>>
indian programmers are shit tier , literally poo in the loo
>>
>>77715892
Really depends who you talk to, also stormfront isn't representative of a lot of people. Where I live all the Indians are affluent. Worse thing I've ever experienced is when they microwave their curry in the break room, but that's hardly a complaint.
>>
Based Indians come to Argentina. Lots of lands for you to settle.
Bringing 50 million Indians is paussible, right?
>>
Fortunately it's only shitpost of the op, we do not like the shitskin, besides poo's will find more attractive UK or Europe where they can rape all the women they want and the eurofags can not do anything because muh racism
>>
>>77715936

But indians in general are at least "ok tier" in every country they go... They're hard working people, and don't make gangs, mafias (like chinese here) and other fucked up stuff.
>>
>>77716812
Woah, lad. Which breaking news gives you the impression that poo in loo migrants are raping women in the West?
>>77715936
>When your back hurts from having to debug retarded German code everyday till 7 in the evening.
You've never known that feel considering you are under 20 years old.
>>
>>77715621
Only retards who still believe that Argentina is Europe and that beige skinned people are white think otherwise.

t. I live there

>>77715936
They at least work and don't bitch about getting paid 1 million dollars + a daily blowjob unlike westerners
>>
>>77717392
Just ignore him. He's probably a shitskin himself who believes he's white. This country is not white unlike autists want to believe.
>>
Curry People are fine. They hate black people and think serious crime is degenerate and literally all anybody cares about.

Just get a job and don't make the country worse - that's literally all that's asked if any immigrant group.

Learning the language is a must as well - even if it is very annoying.
>>
kek, this cunt is ruined...

>Moving to uruguay next week.
>>
>>77717397
>>77717621
Your shitpost level is very ignorant, I bet you do not even live here
>>
>>77718229
Your internet usage is rather excessive.
>>
>>77718229
Or maybe you are one of those people from Belgrano who never crossed south of Av. Santa Fe and believe that they live in France despite not having ever visited it in their lives.
>>
>>77715892
sure, probably, i believe you. that just goes to say that each board has its own memes depending on what kind of people are forcing them. the average stormfronter would be shock to find out that /int/ is mostly fixated on the anti american memes. because this board is full of jealous latinos and shitskins etc.
>>
>>77715936
they are different kinds. as someone posting from spain, you really have no say in this, since spain doesn't really have too many of them compared to the us. i worked with them so i know. sure there is some fob cheap labor but they are not as common as the memes want you to believe.
>>
>>77718780
Pajeet, please. You could atleast try to be a bit more subtle here
>>
>>77718891
Okay.
>>
>>77718891
>tfw german ahmed and spanish jose know about indians in the us
>>
>>77705746
It's actually islam. Judaism is a close third though.
>>
Soon
>>
poopie in loopie with your white friends, Pajeet.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.