[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entrepenuership

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

What does your country think of starting your own business?

Are you allowed to compete in most industries?

Are you allowed to hire/fire at will?

Does the government come in and tell you how to run your business?

Can you deduct most expenses?

What are pros or cons about business ownership compared to being a bitch in your country?
>>
>>77702629
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP
>>
>>77702629
>>77702645
The round table of cum-a-lot
>>
File: 1499374060731.jpg (46KB, 509x752px) Image search: [Google]
1499374060731.jpg
46KB, 509x752px
>>77702629
>What does your country think of starting your own business?
Go for it.
>Are you allowed to compete in most industries?
If you can stand the bureaucracy and got tons of official papers
>Are you allowed to hire/fire at will?
No
>Does the government come in and tell you how to run your business?
To a certain extent, yes, we got lots of regulations.
>Can you deduct most expenses?
Some, no idea how much
>What are pros or cons about business ownership compared to being a bitch in your country?
You'll start with one foot in grave because ebul gubberment rapes you with taxes.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.