[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cómo Hablar Español

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Mi primera idioma es inglés, y quiero hablar español como los hispanohablantes nativos, pero no puedo decir lo que quiero decir. Cómo debo aprender la idioma? No puedo viajar a otros países.
>>
>>77702467
Is that Ron Jeremy?
>>
>>77702467
Watch spic tv series, songs etc why don't you ask this question in English.
>>
Ponte a leer libros en español, vocalizando lo que lees para practicar la pronunciación.
Ve series de tv y películas. En Netflix tal vez encuentres películas dobladas al español, no sabría decirte la verdad.
Escucha música también. Qué clase de música te gusta?
>>
I heard some anon has learned pretty good spanish through Duolingo so you could try that.
I will also need to see your pronunciation, could you please say "Me gusta ver a mi esposa comerse el chile de Juan" on vocaroo? Just for helping you anon
>>
>>77702481
this
I learnt english by consuming media in your language and then slowly communicating in caveman speak with others to trade via steam
>>
>>77702537
Know cat
>>
>>77702532
http://vocaroo.com/i/s02smLLDzzwv
>>
>>77702648
I can barely hear you anon
>>
>>77702648
Record yourself saying: "Me meto tantas bananas en el culo que me llaman King Kong"
I've heard it's a good way to practice your pronunciation
>>
File: 1481051801452.png (38KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
1481051801452.png
38KB, 1054x526px
Como hablar si cada parte de mi mente es tuya
Y si no encuentro la palabra exacta
>>
>>77702692
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0amZvGxYOLa
>>
>>77702748
I love you
>>
>>77702531
La salsa. Me gustan a Sonora Ponceña y Buena Vista Social Club.
>>
>>77702692
dif anon

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SvfIGJeBt3
>>
>>77702748
Beatiful but you sound like a dork, talk with confidence anon.
>>77702785
Nice
>>
>>77702467

Mira los videos de SuperHolly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J8_JM7Qiss
>>
>>77702748
>>77702785
You did it great, mostly. The only thing that doesn't sound good is the "llaman", that's what most americans can't pronounce it right, i don't know why. Try pronouncing it like the j in "just".
If you pronounce the ll right, and talk more fluently, you could pretty much speak like a native. Rolling the Rs isn't so much of a problem since even some native speakers can't roll them properly
>>
>>77702841
i thought the ll was supposed to be like an English y
>>
>>77702884
no, ll sounds like sh
>>
>>77702841
are you memeing me broder
>>
>>77702884
Who told you that? That might explain it why anglos learning spanish commit that mistake so much. The english Y leans towards the "U" sound, while the J sound actually makes you use your tongue against your palate, like the ll in spanish.
Also, another tip. Keep in mind the genres of the pronouns. Mistaking the genres will make you sound awkward.
>>77702942
Shut up
>>77702951
Why?
>>
>>77702958
so you sayin i should pronounce llamen like jammin? spanish class told me ll sounds like y.
>>
>>77703001
injun latinamerica pronounces ll like the english y
patrician latinamerica pronounces it like sh but english speakers pronounce it like j
>>
>>77703001
>spanish class told me ll sounds like y.
That's very wrong.
You should pronounce it la jammin, as i explained here:>>77702958
The way you say it sounds like, instead of the ll sound, you pronounce the spanish i (english "e" sound). You are pronouncing a vocal instead of a consonant.

The sh instead of j is limited to Argentina and Uruguay,. It's not standard spanish
>>
>>77703001
So gringos are actually taught to pronounce like shit? I thought it was all natural
Don't listen to your teachers, they don't know shit, watch some videos in spanish and talk with native speakers instead
>>
>>77703001
>spanish class told me ll sounds like y.
Spanish (simplified) class
>>
>>77702467
You can do what many people do: get language partners (it's recommendable to get more than one because some of them seem to disappear without warning at any moment) on Internet and establish a set of clear rules between the parts involved in the language exchange (for example 30 minutes of Spanish + 30 minutes of English, and what day and time you'll meet, or even discussion topics)

Or do what people who are not good at socializing (like me) do: talk to yourself and try to mimic a native speaker pronunciation (from a podcast with transcriptions or something like that) - something called "shadowing" if I'm not mistaken, a language learning technique created by an American university professor Alexander Arguelles. Or if you really know the language's sounds, read texts in your target language aloud.
>>
>>77704273
too bad im an ugly faggot and no one will be a language partner to me
>>
>>77702467
Escucha español de españa no de latinoamerica
>>
go to your nearest restaurant. go in the kitchen and get a job as dishwasher. im sure you'll find a mexican dude back there
>>
>>77702884
no Y's sound like J and LL sounds like Y.
>>
>>77702481
>why dont you ask this question in english
Most idiotic thing i read all day. If the guy wants to learn a language the first step is using it
>>
>>77702467
You can try HelloTalk , there is an option for speak with voice :)
>>
>>77709695
ehhh, no sweetie. el peor consejo que pudiste dar
>>
Anime y Duolingo
>>
>>77702467
you need to find a latin friend...
>>
File: 1501020886780.png (213KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501020886780.png
213KB, 900x750px
>>77702467
Childhood is thinking Japanese is better.
Puberty is thinking Spanish is better.
Adulthood is realizing Portuguese is better.
>>
>>77702467
Nadie va a decirle que idioma es masculino?
>>
Just like i did with english, videogames, music and tv, no classes and no books.
If you can spend some time in a hispanic country, that would be great, at least 3 months, and if you want neutral accent, come to Bogotá (Colombia), but Perú and bolivia could also help
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.